Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Week in Pictures. Some outstanding memes.
· It’s early Saturday morning and people are already gathering for the Million MAGA March in Washington, D.C. Also participating is Women for America First and Stop the Steal DC. Trump supporters gave the mainstream media a lesson in what a peaceful protest actually is. It was massive. Of course, the forces of evil had to make an appearance. They should fill the jails with these scum. I know someone who attended and he said it was a great experience to be in a crown of unabashedly patriotic Americans. The vibes were positive, not negative, and his comments were that “it felt good to know he was on the right side.” The crowd was very diverse as all segments of our society were present and welcomed.
· Some food for thought from The Federalist. 5 Historical Trends That Show It’s Utterly Shocking If Trump Lost In 2020.
· A sad reflection on the lack of cojones of a large, well-known law firm, Porter Wright. They caved to the liberal mob.
· A poll indicates that the media successfully did its job by hiding the Hunter Biden scandal. 4.6% of Biden voters indicated they would not have voted for him had they known about the scandal. It confirms my belief in low information voters.
· Sidney Powell has an air of confidence and says that Trump won by millions of votes. “We have so much evidence it feels like it’s coming through a fire hose…I never say anything I can’t prove.”
· It’s called the Clinton Model. An update on the Biden Cancer Charity. No grants, millions in salaries.
· Elon Musk had an interesting experience when he was tested for Covid-19. Two tests were negative and two were positive. ???? Amid the spike we seem to be going through, a huge number of those testing positive are showing no signs of the virus.
· I’ve always thought that if anyone should be de-platformed it is Christiane Amanpour. She has[JW1] spouted nonsense for years on NPR and now she has totally shown her stripes at CNN. What a truly despicable human being. As this post says, There is no evidence of wideapread journalistic integrity.
· Kristi Noem has been the role model for governors. She won’t comply if Biden pursues a national mask mandate.
· CNBC is fast becoming unwatchable as they move further to the left. I still like Joe Kernan, but wonder how long he can survive there. Most of the time I have the sound off just so I can watch the market action. Maria Bartiromo and Stuart Varney on Fox Business are good, but I have to cut it off when Neil Cavuto comes on. I don’t look to these people for political opinion, I just want some decent business reporting without all the virtue signaling and leftist activism.
· A little look back in time for those of you who are skeptical that the Pennsylvania vote was manipulated.
· Paul Hornung, the legendary “Golden Boy” from the Green Bay Packers has died at 84. He was one of those athletes who could do it all. He ran, kicked, passed and caught. A Heisman Trophy winner at Notre Dame and the first draft pick of the Green Bay Packers in 1957. I grew up watching and being a fan of the Packers during the 60’s. Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor, etc. What a team Vince Lombardi put together.
· Unfortunately, this may be a day late and a dollar short. Should have been done much earlier. Johnny McEtee is now the personnel director for the U.S. Government and has been distributing pink slips to those who are disloyal to the administration. The President should have had someone on day one who was invested with the responsibility of going through the bureaucracy like Sherman through Georgia.
· An interesting article on voting patterns in California. They didn’t vote for Trump but they seem to support Trumpism.