Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Status of High Stakes Election Continues to Be Unclear. A very good article by Michael Walsh. I posted an article from this blog a few days ago. Here is an update on the red flags. And a very good article on the four glaring statistical anomalies. You don’t have to be a mathematician or statistician to realize that there are some very fishy stats out there.
· I mentioned the migration to Parler from Twitter that is taking place. Maria Bartiromo, who has left Twitter, quickly amassed over 700K followers on Parler. It is the #1 free app currently.
· Mitch McConnell has made it clear he will brook ‘No Lectures’ from Dems who ‘spent four years’ rejecting the 2016 election. The time for rolling over and playing dead is done. This has to end. Professor McConnell is Here for a History Lesson. “The people who push this hysteria could not have any more egg on their faces than they do right now,” McConnell declared.
· I mentioned Benford’s Law a few days ago. Twitter and Facebook are now banning mention of it. All you need to know, isn’t it?
· If true, this will speed up the process of checking the software used in several states. System ‘Glitch’ also uncovered in Wisconsin – Reversal of swapped votes removes lead from Joe Biden. Reveals like this keep popping up. There a seems to be an awful lot of smoke, doesn’t there?
· Jake Tapper might want to think twice before threatening Trump supporters. He is a pathetic hack.
· Interesting what makes some peoples’ bucket list. California family sets out to visit every In-N-Out within a year.
· Fox News continues their descent as Neil Cavuto cuts off Kayleigh McEnany. If I were the head of OAN, I would immediately go after a package deal for Tucker Carlson, Liz MacDonald, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. OAN is owned by Herring Networks, Inc. in San Diego.
· Did Siri let the cat out of the bag? I’d say, yes.
· Scott Adams had a telling comment: “Do you hear that dog that isn’t barking? It’s the top statistical experts on the left who are looking at election rigging allegations and coming to a slow boil in their own flop sweat.”
· New you can use. I already knew this. Chili Peppers might extend your life.
· More on the Fox News implosion. “Chris Stirewalt stacked his credibility into a large pile on Election Night, doused it with gasoline, and tossed a match at it.”
· If I were Charles Herring, the head of Herring Networks, Inc. in San Diego and the owner of OAN, I would be trying my best right now to put together a package deal for Liz MacDonald, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity.