Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Quote for today: It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people who count the votes.
· More evidence of problems in Michigan. Obviously, this needs to be audited down to the last vote. 47 Counties used software that “mistakenly” diverted votes from Republicans to Democrats. It was discovered in Antrim County and resulted in the county switching from a Biden victory by 3,000 votes to a Trump victory by 2,500 votes. The Michigan attorney general has asked citizens to please stop calling and telling election officials to put Sharpies in inappropriate anatomical places. The Michigan legislature is looking into the situation as there was apparently another problem and in all 59 of Michigan’s 83 counties could have been affected.
· Some comments from someone who knows a little about corruption.
· An interesting development. Turn the wonks loose with the data and their computers and let’s see what they come up with.
· One thing I can tell you for sure is that if you are depending on the networks, and that includes Fox, you aren’t getting the best information. I highly recommend Americasvoice.news.
· The Public Interest Legal Foundation did an interesting video looking for Nevada absentee voters at the addresses listed on their registrations. Here is the article. Roger Simon believes that the disastrous 2020 election will never be resolved.
· Watching the Chinese Yuan has been interesting. When it looked like President Trump was in a commanding lead as we went to bed on election night, the Yuan was tanking. Now that the tide seems to have turned toward Biden, the Yuan is rallying to a 28 month high. How surprising! Not.
· As the Democrats have kept finding new votes, I haven’t seen any Republicans setting fire to anything or looting to assuage their anguish. Think that would have been the case if the shoe were on the other foot?
· Have U.S. elections turned into a Third-World embarrassment? Some of the anomalies we’ve seen like 200% of the eligible voters voting is the kind of thing you would expect to see in Zimbabwe or Venezuela. As Kyle Mann said, “I’m not sure there was widespread fraud, but I don’t know how they could have made it look any more suspicious if they were trying to do so.”
· Joe Biden seems to perform best in states where counting takes more time.
· We could all use a little humor at this point. Here are the 23 SCOTUS decisions handed down since Amy Coney Barrett was sworn in. I particularly like Acosta vs. Elisha. All journalists shall be thrown into a pit with a she-bear.
· Hearing more and more talk about this. How Republican controlled state legislatures can rectify election fraud committed by courts and governors.