Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· As easy as ACB? Judge Amy Coney Barrett just became a new Supreme Court Justice at 8 PM last night on a 52/48 vote. That make three appointments to the court for President Trump and there could be more to come in his next term. Perhaps the best quote: From Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana – “We’re going to confirm Judge Barrett. And Senator Schumer needs to fill out a hurt feelings report and let’s move on.” Just to rub it in, she was sworn in by Justice Clarence Thomas at the White House.
· They just keep on coming. Insanity Wrap #74. Scroll all the way to the bottom for a great meme.
· The difference is enthusiasm is phenomenal. There have been spontaneous MAGA rallies breaking out in some odd places like Beverly Hills, CA, New Jersey, Manhattan and Brooklyn. A lot of them are not being reported by the press, but the voters in those areas are seeing them.
· “I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa…I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration.” – Hunter Biden. Just in case you aren’t convinced that the Hunter Biden emails are legitimate, this ought to change your mind. The story is being totally ignored by ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Facebook and Twitter. What else do you need to know? The Biden camp has not denied the veracity of one single email.
· Hillary Clinton is “literally sick to my stomach” thinking of Trump win. I don’t blame her. She may have good reason to have the vapors if the DOJ gets energized during a second Trump term.
· Get Woke. Go Broke. The CEO of software company Expensify sent an unsolicited email to his 10 million customers telling them that a vote for Donald Trump was a vote against Democracy. Customers are dropping the company in drovese.
· A major study out of Denmark on the efficacy of wearing masks is having trouble getting publishedp due to rumors that its conclusions may not fit the preferred narrative.
· Seven states allow voters to change their absentee votes by voting in person on election day. What could go wrong?
· A Microsoft executive who is a public face for the company had a disturbing Tweet. So far, I’ve seen no reaction from the company.