Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A little blast from the past that might be timely to remember. In August 2019, Politico magazine did a big feature on Biden, Inc. James Biden – “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden.”
· As for NPR…Well, as we’ve said before, if it weren’t for double standards, the left would have no standards at all. Here’s a perfect example. As for the Washington Post, here is their take. Read it again. These people have totally abrogated their responsibility to the public.
· The Intelligence community experts are concerned the media may tamper with the election by asking Biden questions.
· A good reason why Democrats are watching Black voters leave the party by the thousands.
· An inconvenient truth. Figures Don’t Lie, but Liars Figure: Unemployment Figures Dramatically Favor Republican-Led States.
· Study reports record number of carry permits in U.S. Studies have also shown an inverse correlation between the level of concealed carry permits and the level of violent crime. Say hello to my little friend.
· According to Google Translate, when Democrats say Trump[JW2] threatens Democracy, the translation for Democracy is “unchecked power on our part.” It makes their hysteria easier to understand. Harvard professor says Republican Party threatens Democracy[JW3] .
· As for Thanksgiving, Governor Newsom continues to beclown himself. It’s time for mass civil disobedience and for twits like this guy to be run of town on a rail.
· It may be an article in The Babylon Bee, but it’s still damn good advice. Texas Passes Law Banning Californians From Voting After They Move There.
· And another one bites the dust. Al Qaeda’s second in command on FBI’s most wanted list killed in Afghanistan.
· My Lying Eyes. If the polls being touted by the media have you concerned, I suggest you read this.
· I think someone knows how to jerk the press’ chains at will. At President Trumps rally in Wisconsin on Saturday, the WiFi network for the press was named Make America Great Again and the password was WhoBuiltTheCagesJoe?
· You may remember that during the debate Joe Biden challenged President Trump to prove he was against fracking. At Biden’s request, the President obliged him.