Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Biden Protection Racket. Never before have the media been so openly fearful of asking or reporting something that might hurt a presidential candidate-Glenn Reynolds. This is a news blackout like I’ve never seen. It is nakedly partisan behavior by the mainstream media. Not one second of coverage by the major networks.
· Tonight’s presidential debate ought to be interesting. The partisan debate commission is apparently trying to make some subjects off limits. Good luck with that. Don’t know what to expect, but I’ll bet it gets interesting.
· By all reports early voting is huge across the nation. At my own location, the lines were still 100 yards long at 4 PM yesterday. This may be a good reason why the Hunter Biden story may not affect the election.
· 19-yeae old Jacob Greenberg is the Antifa terrorist who broke his bat hitting a policeman in the back of the head and then bragged to friends that
· he would like to slit their throats. Young Mr. Greenberg lives with his parents, one of whom is a former Democrat State Legislator. He has been linked to other crimes including throwing a Molotov cocktail at police on Sept. 1. Hopefully, Mr. Greenberg will not be living with his parents for some time.
· An interesting poll of Muslim leaders shows a big shift toward support for President Trump.
· Data points to a Big Drop in COVID-19 death rates and a big difference depending on where you live. For example, if you live in Connecticut, you are ten times as likely to die as someone in Utah or Oregon. You’ve probably already seen this on CNN. No? How surprising.
· Hopefully, this advice will prove to be a little over the top. How to start preparing for the post-election civil unrest.
· Robert Reich, former Clinton Labor Secretary, is a thoroughly odious little man who is trying to win the contest against Paul Krugman for most odious. He is espousing Nazi methods of dealing with Trump supporters if Biden should win. “When this nightmare is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump’s lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe.” Is this what you want to see? These people are brownshirts and should not be allowed anywhere near to reins of power.
· Now, courtesy of a friend and reader, here is a poll I can really believe in. We’ll call it the Cookie Monster poll. It has predicted the last eight elections.