Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· American Bar Association give Amy Coney Barret their highest rating. Watched some of Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearing. Heard some of the dumbest comments I’ve ever heard emanate from politicians’ mouths. These people are unbelievable. Sen. Coons (D-DE) played the religion card. Sen. Danang Dick Blumenthal (D-CT) was his usual disgusting self and Sen. Klobuchar (D-MN) flat out lied. Thankfully, Sen. Hawley (R[JW1] -MO) and Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) pretty much eviscerated them. There wasn’t a single substantive argument made against her. It was all political posturing.
· This is hardly a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention for the past four years. Latest revelations show team Obama invented the whole RussiaGate scandal. President Trump promises more “breathtaking” documents are coming out. What is it going to take for the DOJ to finally get off their butt and indict someone for sedition?
· Biden and Harris hold a campaign event in Arizona, and no one shows up. You could have driven a semi in figure eights around the parking lot and not have hit anyone. Keep telling me he’s up by 12 points.
· Meanwhile, at the largest retirement village in Florida there were thousands of golf carts lined up “as far as the eye could see” to see VP Pence.
· ROTFLMAO! The Staten Island GOP hoodwinked Trump rally saboteurs into donating thousands of dollars to the Republican Part.
· If you had any doubts about the media’s total lack of credibility, being fact-checked by the Taliban ought to give you pause.
· Apparently, there are some pretty happy folks in New Mexico. “It’s beautiful. I mean, we’re ecstatic,” said the owner of Carzalia Farms. They’re talking about the Wall.
· I suggest that just the opposite is happening. Here is CNBC’s take on the market strength.
· I’ve always loved hitting this place whenever I was in New York City. Hopefully it will reopen at some point. Just another example of the damage done by our useless shutdowns. What a crying shame.The Gaffe-A-Matic update. I’m so relieved. I was afraid he was running for President. There are more recent examples, but it would be like carrying coals to Newcastle.