Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Potentially a major breakthrough in the treatment of Coronavirus. Florida doctors found a coronavirus cure that’s nearly 100% effective. It is designed to boost the immune system while preventing inflammation in the lungs. ICAM is an acronym for a combination of existing medications used simultaneously. It uses Immunosupport drugs (Vitamin C and Zinc), Corticosteroids against inflammation; Anticoagulants against blood clots and Macrolides to help fight infection.
· Collusion For Dummies? We’ve said for the last three years that Obamagate is the biggest scandal in American political history, and the evidence keeps trickling out of an obstinate FBI that it is so. Like a lot of Americans, we’re frustrated that no one has been called to account and hope that the Durham investigation will result in indictments. There is now no question that there was Russian collusion. It’s just that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign that is now implicated. The Mainstream Media is totally complicit. We now have the facts. It’s time this treasonous activity was addressed by the DOJ. There is concern that if the Durham Report is released this close to the election, it might be seen as too political. My answer to that is to ask if anyone believes that would cause the Democrats to hesitate if the shoe was on the other foot? You know the answer to that.
· We, along with many others, has believed that the real problem with the FBI emanated from the top tier. Recent revelations have called that into question. This is an article well worth reading about how pervasive the rot was. Liability insurance? And not a whistleblower in sight.
· Do you really want to play that game? Biden compares Trump to Goebbels. Dan McLaughlin points out that “Hitler was the second-in-command in the German government in 1934. His side had the street mob. The German president was a feeble old man who signed whatever his younger, radical underlings put on his desk. That’s how the Republic died.” Does that sound like what we might expect under a Biden presidency?
· Well, the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett was announced and the far left was quick to take the high road, criticizing her adoption of Haitian children. Their treatment of Judge Kavanaugh cost them four Senate seats. Let’s see how this one plays out. Here is an interesting dichotomy.
· North Korea has agreed to denuclearization. Could there be a third Nobel Peace Prize on the table?
· A little excitement in downtown Chattanooga on Saturday morning.