Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· So much news over the last week that it’s tough to know where to start. Just when you think we’ve reached peak insanity, it turns out we’re not even close.
· Meme of the Week
· The big news of the last week has clearly been the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Justice Ginsberg supposedly, and I say supposedly, said on her deathbed that she fervently hoped that her replacement would not be named until after the Presidential election. I don’t believe that for a second, and, in fact, she is on record as saying the exact opposite. The whole thing is ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that if the roles were reversed, the Democrats would be ramming their choice for a replacement through as warp speed. Following their behavior during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, the Democrats lost four U.S. Senators. Depending on how they behave now, they could guarantee the Republicans hold the Senate. Here is what we might expect. Hillary is even for naming a replacement. Even top law professors agree. Do you think these people ever thought their comments would come back to haunt them? Even Joe Biden thinks the Senate has a constitutional duty to fill the vacant seat. Democrat leaders are very clear as you can see from this clip.
· Saw this posted online from a concerned voter: “I’ve never done mail in voting before. Do I send in all 7 at once or do I space them out?”
· Maybe an interesting trading alert? Chinese stocks short interest soars to record high. When things get too extended on one side of a trade[JW1] it usually doesn’t work out too well.
· It’s encouraging to see some athletes with a conscience begin to go against the mob.
· It’s getting worse with almost every appearance. Biden claimed that 200 million would die from the Coronavirus possibly by the time his speech ended. Never the sharpest knife in the drawer, but things have gotten totally out of hand. It’s indicative of the weak bench. This interview with Telemundo is a train wreck of practiced lies. He even threw Obama under the bus before losing his place on the teleprompter.
· A former Iran Revolutionary Guard member claims that they plan to assassinate President Trump. But I’m sure you probably saw this on one of the major news networks. No? How surprising.
· It’s about time these people were called to task. Attacking tenure will surely get their attention.