Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Get ready for a major outbreak of TDS. A Norwegian official has nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.
· I know we all have cognitive bias where we tend to believe things that support our own beliefs. Having said that, this confirms what I believe is unfolding. Election Prediction Model That Has Been Correct 25 Of The Last 27 Elections Says Trump Will Win In A Landslide. But for voter fraud, it would have been right 26 out of 27 times.
· Who knew? Hillary makes case for electing Trump.
· A drowning man prayed for help. God sent a floating tiki bar filled with priests. The power of prayer is awesome.
· Portland’s totally feckless mayor receives 26% approval rating from voters. Ted Wheeler is on his way out and I suspect we’ll see similar things in Seattle, Minneapolis, New York City and a lot of other places where politicians have totally failed their constituents.
· Two women who stole a MAGA hat from a 7-year old indicted in Delaware and potentially face 15 years in prison.
· Mentioned this sorry excuse for humanity the other day. He’s been placed on leave, hopefully prior to being summarily fired. No one that stupid should be allowed to teach children.
· A long and not very flattering article about Joe Biden’s history. His 47 years in Washington, D.C. is public record.
· Insanity Wrap #46. ‘Bring your daughter to riot day.’ Also, Portland’s ‘catch and release’ program is coming to an end as federal charges are lodged.
· Speaking of insanity…Have we lost our minds that this person has been nominated as a vice presidential candidate?
· Ever hear of Norm Eisen? He’s had a hand in virtually every underhanded effort to bring down the legally elected 45th President of the U.S.
· Not seeing the mainstream media saying much about this. Thousands of cases but ZERO hospitalizations in colleges.
· Well, I think we all knew this was coming. Pelosi is now having legislation drafted in the House of Representatives that will outlaw all small businesses owned by people named Erica Kious.
· A good suggestion for ending white privilege.
· Breathlessly flogged by the media and totally debunked. There was no ‘Sturgis Superspreader’ COVID-19 event.
· I recently rented a 26-foot U-Haul truck. Wish I could have rented this.
· Maybe he has as much trouble as I do figuring out Instagram. Slow Joe hosted a Q&A on his Instagram page for 24 hours but didn’t answer a single question.
· The President announced his list of potential Supreme Court nominees and it was one guaranteed to give liberals the vapors. Ted Cruz and Tom Cotton were both on it as well as Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron.