Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Contrast this with the picture of Joe Biden sitting in a lawn chair with four other people in a backyard.
· We’re fast approaching the point where even a compliant, totally in the tank press has to be wondering how long they can continue to flog the talking ponts spoon fed them by the campaign. Biden’s press conference over Labor Day was not impressive[JW1] [JW2] . It appears that answers to questions are being fed to him over the teleprompter and he even reads the instructions[JW3] . Joe Rogan had perhaps the best metaphor I’ve heard, yet, about Joe Biden. He said that “Biden to me is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods. It’s not going to work out. It’s not going to make it.”
· If you work for a company whose HR department has veered in this direction, you might want to read this. Is Critical Race Training Illegal? From Steven Kruiser: Trump is unloading both barrels on Critical Race Theory just in time.
· Not satire. Rochester restaurant where patrons were terrorized issues statement supporting rioters. I’d say they just lost a lot of customers. This doesn’t seem to be happening in places where there are a lot of concealed carry permits.
· Insanity Wrap #44. Did Jake Trapper try to rig an election? You mean a neutral member of the media? You can’t be serious. It’s worth remembering that Jake used to be a Democratic operative.
· So, how’s the race looking in Louisiana? Oh, my.
· I’m not sure that trying to put a hex on a police officer is the best idea unless you want to be tased.
· The uber liberals seem determined to make Nicholas Sandmann one of the wealthiest teenagers in the country. The ACLU and one of the professors at his chosen college, Transylvania University, have weighed in. This is the nitwit from the ACLU, Samuel Crankshaw.
· Your Definitive Guide to Polling (and Why Most Polls Are Garbage). That certainly seems to be the case again this time.
· Harvard hires PLO executive to mentor students. As the author says, “sickening.”