Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Perhaps the best speech at the RNC opening night was an immigrant, Maximo Alvarez. I highly recommend you listen to him if you missed it. Interestingly, and not surprisingly, the C-Span livestream of the RNC opening night drew nearly six times the number of viewers that the opening night of the DNC drew. I think there is a painfully obvious (for the Democrats) enthusiasm gap. Courtesy of Powerline, here are several clips of the best speeches. I’m wondering if the talking heads on CNN, MSNBC et.al. watched the same thing I did. Their talking points all seemed to include the word “dark.” What I saw was optimism and a celebration of American values. I don’t consider that “dark.”
· A little food for thought. All of the Republicans endorsing Joe Biden are white. All of the Democrats endorsing President Trump are black. Something is happening.
· Howie Carr, writing in the Boston Herald, had a wickedly funny recap of the DNC. It stands for ‘Did Not See.’
· Finally! Courtesy of a reader who is also a physician. An accurate self-test for the Wuhan Virus that you can take as often as you feel necessary.
This is what we’ve been hoping for…It’s finally arrived.
A new and easy self test for the horror of Covid 19 is doing the rounds and it's simple, quick and positive (or negative if you see what I mean).
Take a glass and pour a decent dram of your favorite Scotch whisky, bourbon, vodka, gin rum or wine into it; then see if you can smell it.
If you can, then you are halfway there.
Then drink it.
If you can taste it then it is reasonable to assume you are currently free of the virus because the loss of the sense of smell and taste is a common symptom.
I tested myself 7 times last night and was virus free every time... thank goodness.
I will have to test myself again today because I have developed a throbbing headache which can also be one of the symptoms.
I'll report my results later.
· Simply Unbelievable! I watched this interview with Barry Sternlicht in which he outlined all the problems we face and the total failure of the Democratic regimes in several of our cities. His speech could have been given at the RNC. At the end he tepidly said he would probably vote for Joe Biden. He is a great example of why cities like New York are in the shape they are. He calls himself a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. I would change social liberal to idiot. If you keep voting for something that doesn’t work and has never and will never work, you are part of the problem.
· As I’ve said before, Trump could give Pavlov lessons. Jerk chain. Wait for bark. Twelve more years. LOL.
· Well, this caught Joe by surprise. Richard Spencer has given Joe his endorsement. Richard is a white nationalist and one of the organizers of the Charlotte riot. This sure doesn’t fit the narrative, does it?
· And from my favorite paper of record, The Babylon Bee. Did Democrats Sacrifice Several Goats to Satan at the DNC? Fact Check: FALSE. They actually sacrificed just one goat.
· And…today’s Insanity Wrap #35.