Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The President signed an Executive order over the weekend much to the chagrin of Nancy and Chuck, who have been neatly one-upped after they failed to agree on a compromise. As Paul Mirengoff of PowerLine opines, “…as a political matter, Trump’s move looks like a masterstroke. Since the days of FDR, the public has always seemed to approve of presidents who act to ameliorate suffering while Congress diddles.”
· The polls must be awful. Chuck Schumer just did a 180. Media insisted Trump was killing kids with talk of reopening schools. Watch them reverse on a dime.
· Some July stats out of New York City and the response from New York’s “wack job of an attorney general.”
· Has the pushback against Democrat overreach begun? There does seem to be more and more anecdotal evidence that the pendulum is beginning to swing back in its reciprocal arc.
· An interesting article about ex-President Obama’s failure to perform on his book contracts. There is a pattern.
· Over the years I’ve commented on several occasions on the incompetence of Susan Rice. She is apparently on Biden’s short list of potential VP picks. Here are five things you might not know about Susan Rice.
· Meme of the week, if not the year.
I Support Reparations.
If you were ever a slave in the U.S., you should be paid.
If you ever owned a slave in the U.S., you should do the paying.
There’s no need to involve anyone else.
· It’s rare that cable outranks the big three broadcasters but that’s exactly what has been going on as Fox News has blown away their competitors. Not just CNN, MSNBC and ESPN, but ABC, CBS and NBC. They dominate prime time.
· One of my favorite s shows is Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday morning show on Fox News. Yesterday she interviewed Steven Schrage. It was very interesting as we keep peeling back the layers of the onion that is the biggest political scandal un U.S. history.
The New York Times: White
House reached out to South Dakota governor about adding Trump to Mount Rushmore. LOL. I’ve suggested as much myself. Sounds like a great idea
for a shovel ready infrastructure project. This is another example of how
Pavlov Trump can yank the chain and make the dogs bark on cue.
· I’ve commented on this trend numerous times because it is real potential game changer on one the Democrats are getting hysterical about. Trump holds a 3% approval rating with black voters in the latest Rasmussen survey.