Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· What the hell? The Union Pacific Railroad has its own police department patrolling 32,000 miles of railroad track in 23 states. They will no longer cooperate with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency following pressure from the ACLU. I’m getting pretty tired of how woke some of our corporations are getting. I would think that the government would have tools at their disposal to force companies like this to cooperate with federal agencies.
· This has nothing to do with anything political or market related. It is five of the best scenes from the great classic Lonesome Dove that I ran across on YouTube. Enjoy.
· A friend shared a post he saw on Facebook that probably expresses how many of us feel.
I never cared if you were LGBTQ until you started shoving it down my throat.
I never cared what color you were until you started blaming my race for your problems.
I never cared about your political affiliations until you started to condemn me for mine.
I never cared where you were born in the USA until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your problems.
I never cared if you were well-off or poor until you said you were discriminated against when I was promoted because I worked so hard.
I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine until you said my beliefs were wrong.
Now, I CARE!! My patience and tolerance are gone!
I am not alone in feeling this way. There are millions of us who do and WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
· Some of the best, most useful information coming out on the Wuhan Virus is coming from doctors who have been treating patients, not bureaucrats who have mismanaged handling the data we have. For Facebook and Twitter, though, the party line is important and they have censored opposing views, using the excuse that they are ‘false.’ Yale epidemiologist says Hydroxychloroquine is ‘the key to defeating COVID-19.’
· Insanity Wrap #15 by Stephen Green. Always a good read.
· Read this and then tell me that the police shouldn’t meet this violence with overwhelming force.
· Atty. Gen. Barr comes out swinging. It’s Nadler, aka The Penguin, who is head of the committee. Barr needs to kick ass and take names. Rep. Jordan took a clever swipe at Nadler in his opening and it wasn’t lost on Nadler. Barr is obviously not cowed by Nadler. PowerLine had some comments. The Democrats Embarrass Themselves Again. Unfortunately, I don’t think they are capable of being embarrassed. Steve Cohen of Memphis is a good example. Barr’s exchange with Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell might tell you what they are worried about. She asked Barr, “Do you commit to not release the Durham Report before the election?” Barr’s answer, “No.” Check out this amazing clip of Dems beclowning themselves. As Scott Johnson says, “Reclaim my time? They need to reclaim their minds.” It was a thoroughly disgusting spectacle. As Barr said to Nadler, “You’re a real class act.”
· True. Americans don’t reward cowardice. That means that Biden must debate, and the odds are that he’ll get angry and spout out inanities increasingly divorced from reality. I don’t think calling Trump a horse faced pony soldier will cut it.
· Another day, more leftist autophagy. Seattle Mob Comes For Seattle’s Mayor.