Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· If you think the COVID-19 issue isn’t a political one being relentlessly flogged by the press, you aren’t paying attention.
Few may have noticed that 42 percent of all COVID deaths in the US come from just three states—New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. These three states account for nearly 56,000 of the nearly 133,000 deaths in the US, even though they represent just 10 percent of the population. If these three states are excluded, the US suddenly finds itself somewhere in between nations such as Luxembourg (176/1M) and Macedonia (166/1M), where some of the better fatality numbers in Europe are found.
And this: Stanford doctor: Coronavirus fatality rate for people under 45 'almost 0%'. Finally, Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota State Senator, is being investigated for telling the truth.
· The Press Now Plumbs Its Own Depths Of Depravity. A spot on article by Conrad Black in The New York Sun. As Scott Adams says, The two biggest news stories in the country are Coronavirus and race relations. No news source reports the relevant death counts of either one in a form that would be useful to citizens. The press is no longer pretending to inform. It is straight propaganda.
· Seattle has passed a new payroll tax on large employers known as the Amazon Tax. They expect to raise over $200 million. They’ll be lucky if they have any decent sized companies left in the city when all is said and done. The City Council member who spearheaded the tax was quoted as follows: "If you attempt to overturn the Amazon Tax, working people will go all out in the thousands to defeat you," said Sawant. "We cannot and will not stop until we overthrow [capitalism] and replace it with a world based instead on solidarity, genuine democracy, and equality. A socialist world."
Any questions? The ultimate goal is pretty obvious.
· I’ve been a fan of Dr. Mike Adams for years. If you’re not familiar with him, he has been a tenured professor at the University of North Carolina Wilmington for years and a major thorn in the liberal bias of the university. He won a large lawsuit against them a few years ago when they tried to not promote him to full professor. They have now decided to buy him off to get him to retire with a $504,000 settlement that was precipitated by a comment he had made on his social media ridiculing the governor of North Carolina over his handling of the Wuhan Virus. His articles for Townhall have been a tour de force of tweaking the easily offended. He has managed to enrage his superiors and leftist professors but has been protected by tenure. If you’d like a sample of his commentaries, here is an archive. His total lack of tolerance for leftist bulls**t over the years has been most enjoyable and infuriating to those he makes fun of. Liberal hate being made fun of.
· Stony Brook professor Helmut Norpoth correctly called President Trump’s election nine months before the last election when the polls were predicting a Hillary landslide. He is now predicting that President Trump’s probability of being reelected is 91% and his electoral count will be higher this time.
· When Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep’s handlers first began letting him do videos from his quarantine basement, Jill was often sitting at his side, grinning like a proud mother whose idiot underachieving kid had just successfully recited the alphabet for the first time. It was, quite frankly, very creepy to watch. Jill Biden Wants to Trash Her Husband’s Dignity to Be Edith Wilson 2.0. For reasons beyond my comprehension, Team Biden keeps releasing videos of this drooling moron. They are all painful to watch, and it seems at times to be a little cruel to mock him. He is, however, making a bid for becoming the most powerful man in the world. As long as he is running, Biden is fair game.
· True hate crimes directed at minorities are so incredibly rare that most of the ones that have received breathless coverage by the press have proven to be made up. Professor Wilfred Reilly of Kentucky State University who keeps a running tally on hate crimes has written a book, Hate Crime Hoax: How the Left Is Selling a Fake Race War. Another one just surfaced. Jonathan Lopez, a politician running for office in Umatilla County, OR is being charged with writing one to himself and then falsely reporting it as a hate crime. He also falsely claimed to be a military veteran, another crime he may be charged with under the Stolen Valor Act of 2013. You may remember that when DaNang Dick Blumenthal ran for the Senate he claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran, which was a total fabrication. Since he was running in a blue state the voters seemed willing to overlook his perfidy, thus inflicting him on the U.S. Senate.
· The Crazy continues. There are so many examples it’s hard to isolate just a few. Here’s a beauty. Some Ford employees want the company to “cease development and sale of all custom police vehicles and products.” So far, company management hasn’t caved.
· I’d say you may be right, Jason. Play time’s over.