Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Tomorrow is a national holiday as Americans celebrate Independence Day or Dependence Day, depending on their political persuasion. I’m looking forward to watching the festivities at Mt. Rushmore. I can’t decide whether the new addition of President Trump to the monument should be next to Washington or Lincoln. The space to Lincoln’s right looks like it might be the best spot. I’m thinking about forming a 501-C to begin raising funds.
· Related: The Department of Homeland Security will be deploying Rapid Response Teams (RDT’s) to protect American monuments or assist in crowd or riot control wherever needed. Washington D.C., Portland, OR and Seattle, WA are on the radar. Hundreds of Federal Protective Service (FPS) officers will also be deployed to protect facilities. Good News. Don’t take any prisoners if assaulted. If Wilson County, TN is on Antifa’s list, they might want to reconsider. And I’d add Clay County, FL to that list. Sheriff Daniels has issued a message to anyone that might think Clay County is a good place to cause trouble.
· You’d think that mayber ABC, CBS or NBC might mention the stock market’s best quarter since 1999. You’d be wrong. It might make President Trump look good, so it has to be ignored.
· Perennial candidate for nitwit in chief, Steve Cohen (D-Memphis) tries to float impeachment against Atty. Gen. Barr. As I’ve said before, the flak is heaviest when the bombers are right over the target.
· You may remember Obama’s push for the AFFH (Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing) bill that was designed to radially alter the suburbs and take away from local governments the right to determine zoning. Slow Joe has gone him one further by endorsing Cory Booker’s idea of ending single-family zoning in the suburbs. We are under attack and you better be paying attention. The President has noticed and Ben Carson needs to get onboard.
· Interesting change of heart. Michael Shellenberger has been a climate activist for 30 years. He is now apologizing for promoting “climate alarmism.” His words: “I would like to formally apologize for the Climate Scare.” Due to confirmation bias I doubt that the climate change sheep will embrace his comments. Climate change is an academic scam designed to shut down any real scientific discussion by controlling the flow of grant money. Michael’s experience is typical of any that veer from the party line. Why did he keep his mouth shut for so long. Here’s why:
But mostly I was scared. I remained quiet about the climate disinformation campaign because I was afraid of losing friends and funding. The few times I summoned the courage to defend climate science from those who misrepresent it I suffered harsh consequences. And so I mostly stood by and did next to nothing as my fellow environmentalists terrified the public. One reason for his coming forth is his concern for children who are fed junk science by woefully misinformed teachers and the general adherents of this hysteria. Don’t ever forget, Global Warming is big business and has been a huge cash cow for those academics who fall into line. READ THE ARTICLE. As Stephen Kruiser says, “All Gore owes us reparations.” Meanwhile, the nitwits at the IEA, who must think we’re all as stupid as they are, are telling us that we only have six months left to save the planet.
· When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. From Houston, more evidence that being armed can be the difference between going home after work or being carried out on a stretcher.
· Senator Mike Braun is roundly pistol whipped by Tucker Carlson for his support of Black Lives Matter. He is an embarrassment to Indiana and should be replaced. What a dolt!
· It’s about time someone gets their head handed to them over leaking. Criminal investigations are under way. Hopefully, they’ll bear fruit. A message needs to be sent and an example made.
· In case you wonder why no one in the FBI or DOJ blew the whistle on what was going on, here’s the explanation. It’s why the Washington D.C. bureaucracy needs to be gone through like Sherman went through Georgia in a scorched earth campaign.
· You’d think Felonia von Pantsuit would be self-aware enough to avoid the utter stupidity of tweeting out nonsense. You’d be wrong.
· Peaceful Protester Shoots Motorist Peacefully During Peaceful Protest. As I’ve tried to point out. DON’T STOP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
· Well, this could be the ruination of baseball. No Spitting.
· Another example of academic intolerance for anything that doesn’t fit the narrative. Stephen Hsu, Vice President of Research and Innovation at Michigan State was pressured to resign after publishing a study that found police are not more likely to shoot African-Americans.
· Any corporations donating to Black Lives Matter are being extorted and are responsible for funneling money to places they never intended. They need to wake up and shareholders need to file lawsuits.
· As USMC goes into effect, OPEC might have cause to worry.
· Slogans from the poorly educated. If this happens, I can assure you the NBA will be locked out of my Television package and I’m willing to bet their ratings will suffer commensurately. How absolutely ridiculous!
· More signs of sanity in academia. There may be hope. This is a great thread of how one professor shut down the wokenistas in her department.
· Harvard grad loses job at Deloitte over threats to stab conservatives. She is now practicing how to say, “would you like fries with that?” And this social justice warrior has apparently never been told not to sneak up on a horse from behind. Made my day! She got a good case of hoof in mouth disease. Watching that clip is like eating potato chips. You can’t eat just one. Some of the comments are hilarious.