Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· How funny is this? The Washington Post just couldn’t stand to let President Trumps comment about America’s most dangerous cities being run by Democrats, so they headlined a story claiming it wasn’t true. Turns out they were right. Only 19 are run by Democrats. One is run by an Independent. LOL.
· I mentioned Parler the other day. It continues to gather momentum as conservatives look for a social media platform that isn’t blatantly pro liberal like Twitter.
· The sane versus the insane. This is the clip referred to. It’s pretty typical of the kind of reasoned discourse you can expect from these absolute morons. “But it is disheartening that in the war between the sane and insane, America’s educational institutions can’t find the wit or the courage to stand with the sane.”
· The D.C. Circuit Court becomes the first court to acknowledge the FBI’s 2016 Abuse. Hopefully, it will be a watershed moment. Wall Street Journal Op/Ed.
· So far four miscreants have been arrested in the attempt to topple the statue of Andrew Jackson. They face a penalty of 10 years in prison. More to come. Hopefully, many more.
· With Gillette and Nike already on my restricted list, this one is easy. My wardrobe isn’t exactly full of Calvin Klein apparel, anyway, so it won’t be missed.