Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Black Lives Matter is a Marxist/Anarchist organization. Any U.S. Corporation making a virtue signaling donation to this despicable group should be sued by shareholders. “If the US doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system.” You don’t feed alligators hoping they’ll eat someone besides you. Wake the hell up!
· Polls indicate that Americans want more police protection, not less. 67% rate their local police as good to excellent. Somehow, I don’t think that’s the message our disgraceful media have been pushing as a narrative.
· As more evidence is released, what anyone with a brain already knew is being revealed. President Obama and Hidin Joe Biden were up to their elbows in the Flynn frame-up and the spying on the Trump campaign. That was obvious when they had their resident patsy, Susan Rice, put out the CYA memo to self. What we have here is the biggest scandal in American political history by far. Its principals remain at large. Every single one. Indeed, one of them is the Democrats’ candidate for president in the coming election. Let’s hope this is accurate. Indictments Likely Coming Down in Durham Probe and Antifa Financing Probe, Former Fed Says. Based on the anti-Barr hysteria being displayed by the Dems, it would seem that he is circling over the target, wouldn’t it? It’s usually a sign.
· Good. I hope they give it to the complicit politicians good and hard. Seattle business owners and residents are suing the City of Seattle, claiming local leaders encouraged lawlessness during the weeklong ‘autonomous zone.’ Minneapolis should be next.
· You think maybe the media promulgates misinformation like this? Of course they do. It’s why they poll dead last in terms of public trust.
· Biden’s Mental Capacity: The Emerging Issue. “Everyone who pays attention has known for a while that Joe Biden, never an intelligent man, is in a state of cognitive decline.” I posted this PAC Ad yesterday. There will be more. As this article says, Biden Campaign Missing Only 2 Exciting Things: A Direction and a Candidate. This poll from Rasmussen and News Daily shows 53% of U.S. voters think it likely that Biden used his former position as vice president to financially benefit his family and friends. An example. 65% of money raised for Biden Cancer Nonprofit went to top execs. The rest went to conferences, conventions and meeting. No grants. Tom Cotton has put this out. At some point the Dems are going to have to drag Joe out of the basement if they want to make an effort to blunt these ads.
· Joe came out of the basement long enough yesterday to continue his unbroken record of gaffes. This time it was to inform us that 120 million people have died from the Coronavirus. That’s about 1 in 3 Americans. Don’t think math is his long suit. Hell, I’m not sure he has a long suit.
· “Projectile word vomit” is what I’ve come to call Biden’s attempts to speak to the public in recent months. That’s because the standard pejorative — “word salad” — isn’t nearly descriptive or pejorative enough for the colorful effluence emitting from Biden’s mouth. Stephen Green suspects that whatever Biden has, he gave it to Obama. Here’s Biden’s latest ‘projectile word vomit’ from his virtual fund raiser with Obama the other day.
“Mass migration, disruptive impacts of technologies, strengthen the global health security, stop, stop the cold… war… future that we’re talking about. We’re talking about a [stumble], a peaceful cold war [stumble]. What are we talkin’ about?” Got that? Thank you, Joe, for clearing that up. Please, please, let’s move up the date for those debates.
· Faux media commentators don’t like being made to look stupid. Former ESPN writer Jemele Hill is no exception. Is there anyone on the face of the earth who cares what a sportswriter or announcer thinks about anything? Unfortunately, the airwaves are replete with people who are intellectually barren but have nice hair. For his part, Bubba seems loath to relinquish his “victim” status.
· CNN’s Jim Acosta and NPR’s Yamiche Alcindor are vying for biggest stooge of the DNC and the Left. Yamiche has taken on the task of defending vandals who pulled down monuments from Trump criticism. I know you’re as thrilled as I am that our tax dollars subsidize NPR. Dealing with that situation is long overdue.
· Gee, who would have ever thought this could happen. Minneapolis woke neighborhood that vowed not to call police in wake of Floyd death is already being tested by 300-strong homeless encampment. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh your ass off at the unexpected (?) results of these wokescolds.
· Let’s hop
· WinRed, the Republican online fund raising effort, has proven to be a resounding success, raising over $450 million in its first year.
· With Paul Krugman it’s hard to narrow them down, but here are his dumbest Tweets for 2020 so far and we’re only slightly more than halfway done. A thoroughly despicable little man.
· The documentary Uncle Tom is getting great reviews. My son went to the premier in Dallas and had the opportunity to mingle with people like Larry Elder, Allen West and Herman Cain. The Black conservative community is growing steadily and I’ll reiterate that I believe we’ll see a surprising shift in the Black vote come November. Here is the trailer.
· Meanwhile, all the news isn’t bad. There are some rays of hope. ‘Cut Red Tape Coalition’ Piling Up Deregulation Wins While Flying Under Washington’s Political Radar. As I’ve said before, they need to cut through the federal bureaucracy like Sherman went through Georgia, leaving charred ruins in their wake.