Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Stuff just keeps coming out. More Strzok notes out of the DOJ that are exculpatory to Gen. Flynn.
· During a time when several governors and mayors have proven themselves unfit to even lead a conga line, Governor Kristi Noem has stood tall as an example of how to handle everything from the Wuhan Virus to civil unrest. Somehow, I don’t think we need to worry about Mt. Rushmore on her watch.
· Another good racist incident bites the dust. Turns out every garage at the NASCAR track in Alabama had a similar noose as the one that caused such a hubbub in Bubba Wallace’s stall. They’re used to pull down the doors. So far every noose alert I’m aware of has turned out to be a hoax. Nevertheless, Nikki Haley was quick to virtue signal and the FBI sent about 15 agents to investigate. Needless to say, the press tripped all over themselves jumping on the story and castigating NASCAR fans as racist.
· Some good advice. Hope he is listening. A Presidential Campaign Simile – Storm Tossed Galleon.
· Scott Johnson reassesses his opinion on John Bolton. I agree with the points he makes. Disloyalty is a major character flaw.
· I’m not the only one looking forward to watching Trump play rope-a-dope with Slow Joe.
· Atty. Gen. Barr had some choice words on the failure of the attempted coup. He used a great metaphor, the complete “bovine silence” of the media following the “complete collapse” of the attempted coup of President Trump – an attempt that he agreed hasn’t been seen since the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
· John Kerry warns of revolution in November if Trump wins. What an execrable person. My tolerance quotient is totally used up. Any violent protests should be met immediately with overwhelming force.
· Hilarious. The title of this article alone is a masterpiece. AOC Guns for Chuck Schumer’s Seat, and Trump Is There With a Whoopee Cushion.
· I find this hard to believe. Nashville’s top private girl’s school, Harpeth Hall, has decided to cancel its annual celebration of George Washington because “he’s not relevant to history.” Headmistress, Jess Hill has really stepped in it. Hopefully, she’ll be quickly fired by a sane Board of Trustees.
· The ratings on Tulsa are in and they are massive. 7.661 million viewer on Fox, 2.2 million on CNN and 1.9 million on MSNBC. Millions more streamed it.
· This is what it looks like when adults are in charge. J.K. Rowling’s literary agency lets clients leave rather than meet their demand to ‘re-educate’ their staff. As one person said, “Let’s hope that showing backbone will be contagious.”
· Project Veritas continues to expose censorship at big tech companies. Facebook this time as Facebook Content Moderator says, “If someone is wearing a MAGA hat, I am going to delete them for terrorism.” These companies are just begging for their protection to being sued to be withdrawn. Their protection under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act needs to be withdrawn.
· Wanna see the statue toppling come to a crashing halt? Donald Trump, Jr. has an idea that would stop it immediately.
· Federal Judge blasts Gov. Whitmer’s shutdown defense. As noted attorney Vincent Gambini so tactfully put it…”Everything that guy just said is Bulls**t.”