Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· An incredible remembrance of Joe Biden from the former chief lobbyist for the American Federation of State, County and Municipal employees (AFSCME). Must read if you think Joe has a principled bone in his body. He once claimed that Delaware was on the side of the South in the Civil War in an attempt to get Southern votes and bragged about an award he got from George Wallace.
· The upcoming election reminds someone else of 1972, too. David Horowitz sees the Landslide of 2020. If the polls are right, we’re going to see a major swing in the black vote. So far over 1 million tickets have been requested for Trump’s next rally.
· Facebook’s commitment to open debate. Well, that didn’t last long, did it? Facebook censors, threatens Disrn for sharing W.H.O. official’s exact words.
· As the old saying goes, you can’t cure stupid. Community activist asked if Chuchill’s statue should be removed said she wasn’t sure because she hasn’t “personally met him.”
· A Milwaukee policeman responds to a dumb reporter’s question with a dose of reality.
· True. Seattle’s CHAZ/CHOP Is One Long Trump Campaign Ad.
· More than 50 people have been indicted on various charges related to the nationwide rioting. More to come.
· When even Leo Terrell has had enough, you know you’ve screwed up. Civil Rights attorney Leo Terrell explains why he’s ‘stopped drinking the Democratic Kool-Aid.’ And Bill Maher’s take on the defund the police movement, “They must have meetings to be this f- -g stupid about politics.” Rolling Stone editor: “The American Left Has Lost Its Mind.”
· Must watch. A Marine steps up when he’s needed and disarms two rioters.
· Actions have consequences. NY Molotov throwers face life in prison.
· Good advice. Message to BLM protesters: “Don’t Mess With The Alamo.”
· You’d think NBC could at least be consistent. You’d be wrong. After praising demonstrators, they are critical of the upcoming Trump rally.
NBC News first tweeted a link to a protest in Brooklyn and wrote, “Rally for Black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.” About an hour later, the news outlet tweeted out another story, “President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most of the country was shuttered by the coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that decision.”
· Nashville if a great city in so many ways, but unfortunately years of Democratic mayors have taken a toll. Fiscally, it’s a mess, and as it has turned bluer it’s gotten worse.
· I think we all know the answer to this question. Stacey Adams dodges question about whether she has been interviewed to be Biden’s running mate. Even Slow Joe isn’t that slow.
· Behind the scenes of draining the swamp. McEntee is spearheading the efforts, and he has the backing of the President.