Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A lot of politicians are idiots who don’t like to be questioned. Here’s a great example from Minnesota. You guessed it. He’s a Democrat.
· Compare and contrast our four largest states. Very telling, isn’t it?
· Cavuto takes the vapors. I’ve never been much of a fan of Neil’s but I never had any reason to think he was an uninformed media slug until now.
· Apple will be manufacturing new headphones in Vietnam instead of China. It is the first time they have used Vietnam to produce an entirely new product. I think we can expect to see more announcements like this. Good. President Trump is taking action to mitigate our reliance on China for pharmaceuticals.
· Good meme. California/Texas
· Poor guy. Joe’s virtual basement campaign hasn’t exactly been on fire. He most recent speech was repeatedly interrupted by geese. Yes, that’s right, Geese.
· Impeachment 2.0? Really? You’d think they didn’t learn anything the first time. Are they absolutely determined to make November a blowout?
· Jim Jordan is looking to question the two FBI agents who interviewed Gen. Flynn. What do you want to bet they plead the fifth at some point?
· My favorite attorney, Sidney Powell, has filed a Writ of Mandamus asking the D.C. Circuit Court to order Judge Sullivan to grant the DOJ’s order dismissing the case against Gen. Flynn. Enough is enough.
· Have I pointed out recently that it seems like something new comes out every day now in the smelly mess being referred to a Obamagate? Yesterday, we got the declassification of the memo to self from Susan Rice. David Harsanyi had a good Tweet. It doesn’t reflect well on Jim Comey, either. If he wasn’t already lawyered up, I suspect he will be now. This kind of stuff is coming out so fast that the media is having a tough time trying to cover it up.
· More good news. Trump announces executive order ‘suspending’ regulations impeding the economy.
· Pretty funny. The ultimate troll move by Trump? Commentary: President Trump should pardon Barack Obama. Read the whole thing.
· I noticed a long time ago that a good sense or humor was one thing that seemed to separate liberals from conservatives. Here is a great example. Some of the press just didn’t seem to get that this was parody. Truth Over Facts. I know many of them aren’t that smart to start with, but please. You need to watch the clip, but make sure you don’t have a mouth full of coffee first or you’ll spit it out.