Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A Time To Hate. I think this article expresses effectively the feelings of a lot of people who felt antipathy toward ex-President Obama but nevertheless were willing to initially give him a chance and never during his tenure subjected him to the slings and arrows that President Trump has had to endure.
· Dissent will not be tolerated, comrades. YouTube has removed the videos of Dr. Wittkowski, who has been warning that the lockdown approach is only prolonging the virus. I have commented on his views and linked to his comments in the past. They can still be found at the American Institute for Economic Research.
· I’ve commented on the stand-up comedy provided by Stacey Adams running desperately to be named as Slow Joe’s VP candidate. Don’t think there is a chance in hell of that happening, but now the Washington Post has decided to beclown itself by jumping on the bandwagon. What a picture! Paul Mirengoff at Powerline had some comments on the subject. Is there a thinner resume out there? I don’t think so.
· Obamagate is Real and It’s Spectacular. Agreed.
· Kayleigh blasts the media for it’s lack of curiosity in the Flynn Case.
Here is The Best of Kayleigh.
· This would indicate that President Obama might have been more invested in the Flynn surveillance than has been indicated so far. Ultimately, I believe we’ll get the whole story.
· Tweet from Elon Must, “Take The Red Pill.” Looks like he just picked sides. The left is triggered. His Tweet sent viral with 400,000 likes and 89,000 retweets.
· For no other reason than that it’s funny as all get out, here’s a Jeff Foxworthy appearance on Johnny Carson.
· You think maybe the media’s narrative is failing big time? Trump’s approval rating seems to be benefitting from the backlash against media coverage.
· The press loves “whistleblowers” as long as they have a political agenda in line with their narrative. This one is a little different, so you may not see a lot of stories on the mainstream media. It’s pretty damning stuff. As I’ve said, it just keeps getting smellier and smellier.
· The evidence just gets more damning by the day on Mueller’s misconduct in the Flynn matter.
· I’ve linked to articles by Jonathan Turley in the past. He is the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University and a Democrat, but an honest one. He has He is an acknowledged authority on Constitutional Law and has roundly criticized Judge Sullivan over his handling of the Flynn Case. Here are his most recent comment published in USA Today. He seems to believe that Judge Sullivan will ultimately do the right thing or be quickly reversed.
· A short but very good read from someone who was a law school classmate of Obama and was the subject of a vendetta for embarrassing the former president. Obama and Me: How I Knew Obama Was a Bad Guy Before Anyone Else.