Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Speaking of unprecedented. Constitutional scholar and law professor Jonathan Turley has some comments on Obama’s comments concerning the Gen. Flynn dismissal. Turley is a Democrat, by the way, but not one that drinks the Kool-Aid. The more that comes out, the worse it looks for the Democrats. They have now admitted that the infamous and totally debunked Steele Dossier was equally funded by the DNC and the Hillary Campaign. A lot of folks have now been caught lying and there is going to be a piper to pay.
· As I’ve said in the past, I don’t miss Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo at 10 AM ET. She has great guests and she has been very accurate in her reporting. This is a very good interview with her on RCP Takeaway. She laments the lack of honesty on the part of the press and others who continue to try and ignore and dissemble the biggest political scandal in American history. She believes we will see accountability and I certainly hope she is right. Americans should be satisfied with nothing less.
· Elon is headed to Texas. Maybe this nitwit California politician should have measured his words more carefully. ‘F**k Elon Must elicited a priceless, to the point reply from Elon.
· Never Trumper and TDS sufferer Bill Kristol had a bizarre fantasy and came in for some well-deserved ridicule.
· President Trump had a one word Tweet on Sunday that immediately began trending and has continued. #OBAMAGATE! It has triggered the left. The Democrats are desperate to be doing a victory lap over their success ruining the economy, but the past is a nagging little thing, and it keeps showing up these days.
· Anyone who thought otherwise is living in Lalaland. Sidney Powell says Obama was a part of conspiracy to entrap Gen. Flynn.
· The release of the transcripts point out some interesting questions for Adam Schiff that might help explain some of his panic. More to come.
· Meme of the Week:
As we end week 2 of the lockdown, I’ve been thinking about Osama Bin Laden. He was stuck in his house with three wives for five years. I’m beginning to wonder if he called in those Navy Seals himself.
· Ya think? Did James Clapper lie to Congress about briefing Obama on Flynn’s phone calls.
· Tweet of the Week: I hope you had fun investigating me. Now it’s my turn.