Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I somehow missed the irony of this at the time. A meme with Rod Sterling intoning, “Picture if you will a world where Cinco De Mayo falls on a Taco Tuesday, only to be ruined by a virus ironically called…Corona. We did out part by picking up some take-out Margaritas from Chili’s.”
· Another good one I saw. First, we hear alcohol may prevent the virus…now research suggests the opposite. Then, we’re told that heat and humidity have no effect but wait…direct sunlight might quickly kill the virus. So, if you come across some older man, standing in the front yard, intoxicated and naked, leave me alone…I’m conducting important medical research.
· Liberals would like to shut you down and drive you out of business. A good example from Oklahoma.
· Unbelievable as it is, the DOJ’s US Attorney for Missouri who is doing the investigation on the Flynn case is still finding exculpatory documents to release. “…any government official who participated or acquiesced in it [the Flynn setup] is utterly corrupt.” The focus is increasingly on FBI Director Chris Wray over why he has sat on this information for two years.
· ALL RIGHT! The transcripts from Schiff’s Intelligence Committee are finally going to be released. They have been declassified, some for over a year, and Acting Director of National Intelligence, Richard Grenell, has told Schiff that he can release the documents or he will do it for him. The rumor is that Schiff is in “panic mode.” There has been a strong feeling lately that the force is with us and the Jedi Knights are about to vanquish the Sith Lords of the deep state.
· Media Attack Gov. Kristi Noem For Not Panicking And Destroying Her State. Well, that’s to be expected, isn’t it? Rational thought processes are not too high on the media’s scale of desired human attributes. Slavish obedience and a willingness to believe the tripe they put out is much more important to them.
· I mentioned the 1619 Project a few days ago. Here is a good article about it. It simply boggles the mind how this piece of absolute crap could win a Pulitzer Prize. Kind of like some of the recent Nobel Peace Prizes given to the likes of Yasser Arafat, Barrack Obama and Al Gore.
· Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized with an infection. You think maybe it’s time for someone to retire? Just maybe. The liberals are willing to wheel her into court hooked up to IV’s and a ventilator if necessary.
· Twitter makes big move into Thought Policing. It’s getting pretty outrageous and will ultimately result in some kind of government oversight, I suspect. They have no one to blame but themselves for perverting the first amendment.
· It worked in mice. I’m willing to take a shot when human trials start. Scientists have found a way to disable a gene responsible for obesity. Young, thin and single may be out of reach, but one out of three wouldn’t be bad.
· This ought to be fun. President Trump is planning on attending the July 3 fireworks show at Mt. Rushmore. Could there be an ulterior motive here? Just wait for the memes. Rumor is that he will be checking out where they plan to be carving his likeness. It would be the ultimate, totally head exploding occurrence for those with terminal TDS, wouldn’t it?
· You think maybe Kayleigh was ready for that question. It’s almost like that nitwit from the press was intentionally playing straight man, but we know that wasn’t the case.