Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· This has nothing to do with Wuhan Virus or the economy, it’s just funny as heck. Art Donovan was a defensive tackle for the Baltimore Colts. He played with Johnny Unitas and was a four-time all-pro and is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. I’d forgotten how funny he was, but this clip from an old Army buddy reminded me.
· As I said yesterday, do you really want these people determining what you can and can’t see? I don’t think so. After garnering a few million hits, YouTube decided in their infinite wisdom that we didn’t need the information that Drs. Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi were sharing with us. And here’s an update I’ve shared with you before comparing Wuhan Virus to regular flu. COVID-19 is setting records for media hype and political reaction. For actual fatalities, not so much.
· Update on Gen. Flynn. Atty. Gen. Barr needs to step in and put a stop to this travesty.
· This is so encouraging, isn’t it? The Dems have a ‘sudden onset’ of respect for due process. LOL.
· Politicians and the Press are fond of saying that we shouldn’t ignore the science. Well, Science says: It’s time to start easing the lockdowns. Politicians and the Media need to be neutered. From Reason.com: For Better Health, Find a Cure for Government. In a time of health crisis, government has proven to be a crippling underlying condition. Apparently Elon Musk agrees with me.
· Hopefully, when all is said and done and all the facts come to light, the execrable Adam Schiff will pay a price for his calumny and perfidy. As I’ve suggested before, the proper punishment would be a public caning on the steps of the Capitol.
· You gotta wonder how Mueller missed this. Dossier author Christopher Steele had previously undisclosed meetings with lawyers for DNC, Clinton Campaign. My shocked face has really been getting a workout lately.
· As they usually do, The Babylon Bee nails it again.
· And this: At a press conference this morning, President Trump said “Good Morning.” Here are the headlines covering this controversial statement from twelve news outlets.
· Trial lawyers are not happy with Sen. Sasse’s bill that is designed to keep ambulance chasers from turning the pandemic into a payday. In case you weren’t aware, the Trial Lawyers are huge donors to the Democratic party, with about 97% of their donations going to Democrats.
· The liberal press just can’t help themselves every time they get a story that fits what they want to believe they seem to ignore basic fact checking. We are so far past having to prove the press is biased.
· Let’s revisit some of Vodka Nancy’s tweets regarding Judge Kavanaugh. You’d think she had a double standard or something, wouldn’t you? Contrast this with her unctuous endorsement of Joe Biden. “Forward looking, battle tested, strategic thinker”? Who the hell is she talking about? It sure isn’t that guy doing press conferences from his basement while his wife speaks for him.