Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Will wonders never cease? Joy Reid, not one of the brightest bulbs in the lamp, sees the light.
· Did Putin con the FBI? More and more it looks as if the answer is yes.
· Poor Chris Hayes of MSNBC has had a rough week. Poor guy has had a tough time.
· Say what, Barrack? Bernie Sanders ideas are ‘critical’ to ‘rebuilding our economy.’ Please, just go back into silent mode. What tripe!
· Prince Harry ‘will give up hunting because Meghan does not like it.’ Sounds to me like he needs to go hunting for his…
· Is this woman totally tone deaf? Posing with a refrigerator full of $12/pint ice cream stored in a $20,000+ freezer. Nancy Pelosi – woman of the people. Joe likes it. He compliments her on her taste in ice-cream. The internet was not amused.
· Obama: Biden Has Touched Us All. Not sure this is satire.
· On Che Guevara: How did such an incurable doofus, sadist and epic idiot attain such iconic status? Ethel Kennedy has been a fan of Guevara for years – and makes no apology for it. Her dog is named Che. Incredible!
· From the annals of Great Moments in Parenting. Let’s pass our TDS on to the children while they beg us not to.
· In light of the fact that my son is currently in law school, I found this post on a law professor’s blog interesting. He postulates that this move to remote learning will have lasting repercussions.
· If you can’t trust the data…NYC officials now counting deaths of those who ‘never tested positive’ in Coronavirus totals. I’m sure this has nothing to do with it, but there is a financial incentive working here. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act provides 20% more in federal aid to hospitals for coronavirus cases. The dependable data I’ve been seeing indicates that we are likely to end up with a fatality rate akin to a normal flu season.
· Citizens in the Peoples Republic of Michigan staged a massive protest against the draconian and uncalled for rules laid down by beleaguered Gov. Whitmer. She has been a disaster from the get-go.