Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· How honest is the Wuhan Virus fatality count? Not to be trusted, apparently. Dr. Fauci now says that U.S. deaths may be 60,000 after initial estimates were in the area of 200,000. Actually, I remember initial estimates being in the 1-2 million range.
· I’ve linked to several pieces over the last few weeks that postulated that the hysteria over the Wuhan Virus might be over the top. Covid-19 fatality projections are sinking like stones. More and more evidence is coming out that what we’re looking at is more akin to a normal flu season. Part of the reason may well be the measures we’ve taken to mute the spread, but it is more and more apparent that, as is usually the case, the models have been way off. As noted above, the fatality counts are not to be trusted. Hopefully, we can get rid of some of these economic restraints as quickly as we instituted them. Here’s an interesting article. When Insanity Bites.
· One former NYT reporter who is challenging the coronavirus narrative. More and more I am in his camp. And this from Dr. Carson: “About 98% of people who get coronavirus will recover”: “We can’t operate out of hysteria.” One-quarter to one-half of all people who get the Wuhan Virus are asymptomatic.
· Corona Meltdowns. As usual, Victor Davis Hanson puts things in perspective. It is difficult to find one thing Pelosi has said or done that has not made the country worse off since the virus officially hit our shores in late January.
· Father Gabriel Amorth was the Vatican’s chief exorcist. A new book tells his gripping story of doing battle with Lucifer.
· I need to find a new primary care doctor. Dr. Juergen Rissland looks like a good candidate. Hopefully we can connect virtually.
· Could the SR-72 already be flying? It’s a given that its existence will go unacknowledged for some time after it is operational.
· Attorney General Barr, who is privy to a lot more information than we are, calls Russia probe ‘one of greatest travesties in American history’. "My own view," Barr added, "is that the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes or sloppiness. There is something far more troubling here, and we’re going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law, and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted." Still waiting on that first perp walk.
· Japan is setting aside ¥243.5 to help firms shift production out of China. A trend that is going to gather momentum and one that is going to severely impact the Chinese economy.
· An interesting Rasmussen poll. Biden, Schumer and Pelosi rank at the bottom for their leadership in dealing with the Wuhan Virus. Only the press if polling lower.Excuse me while I snicker uncontrollably at the angst of these vapid insignificnants. Hollywood celebrities struggle to cope with end of Sanders campaign.