Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A very interesting chart on the mortality curve of the Wuhan Virus.
· The current environment reminds me of this meme that came out right after 9/11.
· It’s been such a busy week so far that Powerline felt the need to put out an interim Mid-Week in Pictures. Love this one. Due To Panic Buying, Walmart Has Opened A Second Register.
· Another well deserved embarrassment for Team Mueller. DOJ drops case against Concord Mgmt.
· Looking for the next Wuhan Flu hotspot? I may have found it.
· An old story, but I don’t remember PETA going postal over it. Sweden overrun by bunny rabbits. Decides to burn them for fuel. This makes sense in light of the decision by their pension fund to end fossil fuel investments. Maybe they are looking at investing in bunny ranching. Greta must be thrilled.
· A good rant from a Tennessee nurse. Absolutely priceless!
· You remember the great line in the movie Patton where he has just defeated Rommel and he says, “Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!” Maybe the “loyal opposition” should have read Trump’s book.
· Faster. White House advisor Peter Navarro is bringing an executive order to President Trump that would reduce U.S. foreign dependency on medicines. What pharmaceutical company with any semblance of competent management would not already be moving in that direction?
· Legendary special operations aviator reveals bin Laden mission details for first time. Great article!