Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I don’t expect a chorus of he was right we were wrong from the “loyal” opposition, but events have proven President Trump was exactly on target in his warnings about China. I expect that one of the results of this current mess will be a broad move to increase domestic supply chain infrastructure as companies realize that their dependence on China is not a good long-term strategy.
· I heartily recommend you watch this when you have about ten minutes. It’s a man from Kansas who moved to California to start his own business and is having a nightmare coping with all the ridiculous regulations. Very good and unfortunately too realistic.
· In 2012, running unopposed for his second term, Obama polled 174k votes in the Michigan primary. Yesterday, Donald Trump polled over 637k. One of the real stores of this primary season is the number of Trump voters going to the polls. They can’t seem to wait for November.
· Keep up the good work. Intelligence Community Hits the Panic Button as Deep Staters Are Thrown Out and Sidelined. Still waiting on Brennan’s perp walk.
· A statistic I like…a lot. New Border Wall blocks 90% of illegal crossings, up from just 10%.
· Some good advice. Prepare for the worst and hope it doesn’t unfold. But be prepared just in case. When Danger Is Growing Exponentially, Everything Looks Fine Until It Doesn’t. Government public health expert giving advice not to touch you face and proceeds to put her finger in her mouth. By the way, don’t sneeze at the bus stop.
· Bwahahahaha! Trump Cancels 2020 Election Over Coronavirus Concerns. Heads will explode.
· This Book might be worth a read to remind us that some things tend to play themselves over and over and over. This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly. As the author say, “We hope that the weight of evidence in this book will give future policy makers and investors a bit more pause before next they declare, ‘This time is different.’ It almost never is.”
· The Supreme Court continues to overrule District Court judges who have ruled against the President’s efforts to control the border.
· Is it possible that this is an indication that the pendulum is beginning to swing toward sanity in California? Voters have had enough.