Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Here’s what the odds makers are saying.
· Maybe the media isn’t as “woke” as we thought. They don’t seem to be making much of President Trump’s appointment of Rick Grenell.
· Good move. ICE arrests two illegal aliens in California courthouse.
· Author and pastor Paula White has had a ten-year friendship with President Trump. Her comments on her relationship with him and how they became friends are very interesting.
· Looks like this ongoing mess is coming to a head. Ilhan Omar nailed for marrying her brother. The FBI is investigating.
· We may already be there, Joe. Biden rules out second term if he loses “Energy and Mental Acuity.”
· According to Gallup, it’s been fifteen years since so many people were satisfied with the way things were going. As far as satisfaction with the economy, it’s been 20 years since the polls indicted as much satisfaction.
· The Washington Post hasn’t been paying attention, apparently. Quote: “It’s time to give the elites a bigger say in choosing the president.” Good luck with that. I think that ship might have sailed.
· ROTFLMAO! Media fact checking whether there were crickets on debate stage. There’s a reason why moderates and conservatives own the meme space. It takes a sense of humor.
· The “Fox Butterfield Effect” is named after the clueless New York Times “journalist” who wondered why crime was falling even though the number of inmates was going up. I’ll wait. OK. You with me now? The Economist had a story last week entitled Immigration to America is Down; Wages Are Up. Are the Two Related?
· This whole secession thing is interesting. Are there none where liberals are trying to move to blue states? Looks like they all involve areas wanting to escape blue states.
· Wouldn’t you just like to be the guest on one of these panels and just look around and say, “You people are absolute idiots. Is there an intelligent thought collectively among you?”
· I posted the story about the pigeons in Las Vegas that were outfitted with MAGA hats and released near the debate venue. Apparently there were repercussions.
I’m sure none of you have had this experience.
· Don’t be planning that beach vacation to Antarctica just yet. You’ll find this clip by Tony Heller of realclimatescience.com very enlightening and entertaining as several of the most recent climate scams have bitten the dust. Remember all the recent hoopla about record high temps in Antarctica? There’s more to the story. You’re not likely to get it from the media as it doesn’t fit the narrative. He shares a quote from a great book written by Charles Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds. "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one." I'd say this quote might also apply to the Democratic Party these days.
· The leg isn’t tingling anymore for Chris. He thinks we would be better off with Trump than with Bernie. He compared Bernie’s victory in Nevada to Hitler conquering France. Who knew this was going to be so much fun.
· And for pure insanity, the award has to go to Lawrence O’Donnell who is way overdue for that mental health checkup. Maybe he can get a discount if he arranges to take one of the dimmest bulbs in Congress with him, Eric Swalwell.
· In case you missed Bolshie Bernie’s 0 minutes interview, he had some nice things to say about Cuba. That’s not likely to play well in Florida. Also, Bernie picked up a new endorsement from Daniel Ortega, the murderous socialist dictator of Nicaragua who Bernie has supported in the past.