Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The fun continues as Trump trolls the Dems right in front of their New Hampshire primary. I think he’s having a good time. He did the same thing in Iowa right before the Democratic train wreck that was the Iowa Caucuses. Trumps rally drew a multiple of anything the Democrats have been able to muster.
· I’ve mentioned this from time to time. Maybe it’s why the Dems are starting to freak out over the prospect of Bernie winning their nomination.
· You may remember that I said at the very beginning of the impeachment clown show that the loser would likely be Joe Biden. That seems to be the case, doesn’t it? It probably destroyed his campaign.
· More in the annals of leftist autophagy as they eat themselves. The infighting is getting serious. And the Democrats don’t like one little bit what Trump is highlighting about them. It’s hard to hide from the facts. “The President will serve Democrats the hemlock tea they ordered up with a smile, an no amount of robotically tearing up papers will save them.”
· It’s about time. Hopefully, it’s just a start. Trump drains 70 Obama NSC holdovers from Swamp. I would have fired Vindman while he was walking back from the Capitol after testifying. Lindsey Graham may be calling Vindman to testify about his contact with the “whistleblower.” What he needs is a good Senatorial Committee fragging.
· Something tells me Rudy may well have some very interesting stuff in his briefcase. Hope it all comes out.
· The media just keeps stepping on their appendages. They can’t help it. KGO-AM Host Threatens Nunes for Calling Media Hostile: ‘You Ain’t Seen Hostile Yet, You Emasculated Pissant’
· Does anyone, anyone, care what these people think about anything substantive? I can’t imagine being so intellectually destitute that I had to look to these nitwits for guidance. The Woke Oscars saw their worst ratings ever, sinking 20% to an all-time low. Joachim Phoenix on being vegan and avoiding dairy products? There’s a lecture I’m not likely to sit through. Now if they want to bring in Ricky Gervais as the host I might just tune in at least for the opening.