Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· A very small percentage of our population suffers from gender dysphoria, yet it seems to occupy a disproportionate focus in the media and by woke companies. This bit of virtue signaling by Starbucks is a good example.
· Without so much as a hiccup, Mitch disposed of impeachment and immediately went back to confirming judges. Chuck Schumer was still in the hall conducting a post-impeachment whine-a-thon.
· A liberal gets it. David Von Drehle, a columnist for the Washington Post had some very good comments on the President’s SOTU. It’s worth reading.
· 74% of people say they expect to be better off a year from now than they are today. It is the highest such finding Gallup has ever recorded.
· Well, we kind of knew this was coming, didn’t we? Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) suggests Russia responsible for Iowa caucus voting problems. Boris and Natasha have been hard at work.
· This is going to well and truly tick off some “important people.” DHS suspends New Yorkers from Global Entry, other programs. Consequence of being a sanctuary city.
· Jim Acosta steps in it again and is called out by Rush Limbaugh’s black producer.