Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Some say it’s the fastest they’ve ever seen Nadler move. Race to the podium goes viral as Nadler rushes the podium while Schiff tries to hold him back. In an equally hilarious moment, the commentator on MSNBC actually makes the outrageous statement that Nadler is a “constitutional scholar.” That’s setting the bar pretty low.
· I’d like a good grant, maybe a couple million dollars, to spend a year in Scotland doing important research. I mean someone paid $5 million to Brown University to learn that Fraternity Brothers Like to Drink. There’s a news flash. A study at Stanford University found that people will eat healthy food if they think it will taste good. You show me some Kale that tastes like a good ribeye and I’m on board. Or how about this truly surprising piece of information? A Japanese study found that Cat’s don’t care about their owners. And finally, I know it’s hard to believe, but people prefer their dates to be sexually attractive. Who would have thought it?
· The principal bursar at St. John’s College at Oxford, a Professor Parker, had a perfect reply for a couple of woke students who demanded that the college divest any investments in fossil fuel from its portfolio. The requested a meeting to demand that the college “declares a climate emergency and immediately divests from fossil fuels.” Professor Parker responded, “I am not able to arrange any divestment at short notice, but I can arrange for the gas central heating in college to be turned off.” That's the kind of attitude it would be nice to see out of some of the woke social justice warriors that seem to be rife in U.S. college administrations.
· Well, it’s about time. Yale Med School to stop teaching medicine discovered by white males. From the paper of record, The Babylon Bee. And this story which I commented on a few days ago. CNN Airs Free Commercial for Trump Campaign. No telling how many voters they are responsible for switching sides.
· Whenever I need a good grin, I just watch this. It’s impossible not to smile. The House managers solemnly taking the articles if impeachment to the Senate
· All over the Middle East, Al Qaeda and ISIS leaders are driving around with their heads out the window looking for drones.