Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Not as much content today as I watched the President’s defense team yesterday as they picked apart the Schiff narrative. I’ve got a feeling that the Dems would just as soon Pam Bondi hadn’t shown up. She laid out a devastating summary of the Biden’s malfeasance which Schiff had opened the door on.
· Liberalism Causes Achievement Gaps. This study done by a liberal activist in Minnesota didn’t have the results expected. It found that the achievement gaps between white and minority students was considerable less in conservative cities than in liberal cities.
· It’s about time. Neil Gorsuch issues savage rebuke to activist judges and nationwide injunctions. The Supreme Court upheld the Trump administration’s public charge rule to go into effect, striking down an injunction from a liberal judge who overstepped his bounds. The “Public Charge” refers to an immigrant dependent on cash assistance programs, in other words welfare. The Trump administration would like to limit those immigrants likely to require government assistance such as food stamps or Medicaid. Some? How about all?
· Who knows? Maybe the FBI will do their job this time. FBI reviewing claims that Ilhan Omar married her brother so he could get a green card. If proven and convicted, she would be liable for a sentence up to five years and a fine up to $250,000.
· Let’s hope so. The signs are good. The Deep State Tapestry of Deceit is Beginning to Unravel.
· I suspect this transcript will eventually come out and it’s likely to be damning to the Democrats cause.
· This isn’t new, but it is something everyone should see. It is the opening statement made by Dr. Robert Epstein when he testified in front of Ted Cruz’ subcommittee on the ability of companies like Google and Facebook to manipulate votes. It’s worth noting that Dr. Epstein is an avowed liberal and was a supporter of Hillary Clinton. It makes his testimony all the more compelling. Here is Dr. Epstein being questioned by Senator Cruz. Some of his revelations are staggering.