Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Sometimes satire is just too close to reality. Democrats warn that American people may tamper with next election. In case you missed it, lying liar Adam Schiff made it clear that we can’t run the risk of allowing the America people to re-elect President Trump. Quote: “…the President’s misconduct cannot be decided at the ballot box, for we cannot be assured that the vote will be fairly won.”
crushingly boring gripping recitals of the charges by Schiff and the
cadaverous looking Nadler, it appears that some listeners have figured out a
way to keep from going insane. The local purveyor of fidget spinners is apparently doing a land office business. LOL.
· I’ve referred on several occasions to the use of the Dopeler Effect by politicians. It is the tendency of stupid ideas or lies to seem smarter or truer when they come at you rapidly and incessantly. It is a tried and true artifice because the mainstream media picks it up and perpetuates whatever falsehood is being flogged. Joe Biden’s memo to the press about his ‘conspiracy theory’ concerning Ukraine is a good example. Anytime you hear a politician or liberal journalist use the word “debunked” you can pretty much assume it has been anything but “debunked.”
· Beautiful! Liz Warren’s “Joe the plumber” moment on her promise to forgive student loans. “So you want to help those who don’t save any money and the ones that do the right thing get screwed?” he responded.
· From time to time I have linked to Ammo Grrrll’s guest column that appears every Friday on Powerline. She is a former comedienne and has a wicked sense of humor. Last Friday’s piece dealt with racism. I recommend it. “Never in human history have so many rich, pampered, cosseted people of all colors steadfastly refused to see how good they have it, or been so unwilling to defend the very system that gave them every single privilege and comfort they enjoy.”
· As Stephen Kruiser says, I think we can safely hit the “snooze” button on the Doomsday Clock. “The reality is that we live in an extraordinary time of abundance that we should be celebrating. The average middle class American of 2020 enjoys more luxury on a daily basis that the wealthiest 19th century American did.”
· Wonder why the New York Times killed this story? Yeah, I’m sure we all wonder. NYT killed story revealing Obama Whitehouse meeting with “whistleblower about Bidens and Burisma. Debunked, right?
· Good for you, Elizabeth. Elizabeth Warren panders again with pledge to include ‘non-binary people in cabinet. Somehow, I don’t think we have to worry about Liz picking anyone for any cabinet, unless it’s in her own kitchen.
· Another entry in the category of “You just can’t make this stuff up.” Joe Biden says that illegal aliens are more American than actual U.S. citizens because they do well in schools. And this guy is considered a contender?
· Very telling. The television ratings for the first day of the impeachment hearings in the U.S. Senate were lower than for the Mueller hearing, which was considered a fail. Americans apparently don’t care enough about the impeachment trial to watch it.
· I’m sure the National Enquirer is frantically trying to contact the hacker. The women who has been referred to as Jeffrey Epstein’s madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, has had her emails hacked.
· From Glenn Reynolds: “The Dem’s problem is that their frontrunners are old and unappealing, and their other candidates are young and unappealing.” New danger: Younger voters not jazzed about Democrats, Yang 8%, Buttigieg 3%.
· One of the best headlines I’ve seen, lately. NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Named 2019 U-Haul Salesman Of The Year. Well deserved. Related: New York City Taxes Are Creating A 1300 Mile Conga Line Of Businesses Moving To Miami.
· If this happens, you can be sure the fecal matter will hit the fan. Obama feels Sanders is unfit to battle Trump – and he has told people he might say so publicly. Oh, please, please, please.
· New Jersey passes law banning ‘Realistic’ toy guns in state. These poor children will never know the joy of finding a Mattel Fanner 50 under the Christmas tree.
· Another good story of an armed citizen who was in the right place at the right time to help.