Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I have to hand it to the Democrats in that they’ve been able to do something that has been frustratingly elusive over the years. They’ve managed to unify the Republicans.Ted Cruz comment was a classic old legal maxim. “If you have the facts, you bang the facts. If you have the law, you bang the law. If you have neither, you bang the table. Today, we’ve seen a whole lot of table banging…”
· I’d say these comments from Lindsey Graham are spot on. Very well put.
· I’m shocked, just shocked! CNN analyst fabricated quotes from GOP Senators to smear Trump, Fox News. Jeff Zucker continues to lead CNN inexorably down the path of total irrelevance. The Babylon Bee responded with, “Leave the satire to us; we’ll leave the fake news to you.”
· A perfect synopsis in case you need to catch up on the impeachment goings on. Just read the thread.
· Objection: Sad! Mark Steyn’s always entertaining take on the whole thing.
· So much for diversity among the wokescolds in academia. Profs donating to Democratic candidates outnumbered those giving to Republicans by 95 to 1.
· Things are beginning to come to light that are probably being eclipsed for now by all the focus on the impeachment drama. The Department of Justice now concedes that at least two of the four FISA warrants lacked probably cause. Boy! Color me surprised. Who would have expected that? Just anyone who had been following this scandal at all. At some point the Senate will put this impeachment travesty out of its misery and we’ll begin to see things coming out of the Durham investigation, I fully expect.
· I’m anything but a fan of Buttigieg, but I give him credit for calling the hand of this this New York Timesman. Why Americans Hate The News Media, Chapter 12, 186.
· As I mentioned yesterday, the President had some choice comments about “the heirs of yesterday’s foolish fortune tellers…” Treasury Secretary has some advice for climate puppet Greta Thunberg and the left went into meltdown. Cuomo’s tweet and the response were priceless.
· Duffleblog.com is an armed forces satire site. Any veteran can appreciate this one.