Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The Week In Pictures: Dems On The Lam Edition. A particularly good one.
· In RE: Afghanistan. Worth reading if you are in favor of keeping a presence there. You obviously are not a student of history. It’s the Khyber Pass all over again.
· Federal Judge in Texas confirms that DACA is unlawful.
· General Milley has no business whatsoever being in such a position of power based on his own words which a competent press would have published in bold headlines. I encourage you to read Tucker’s takedown. Quote from General “Woke”: "If Donald Trump refuses to leave office," the letter began, "the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order." You must remove the president by force. His two-year term as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is up for renewal next year. Personally, I’d like to see him busted back to First Lieutenant and riffed. Here’s a highlight reel of this joke.
· Facebook didn’t like the fact that their own tool indicated that conservative content was read more than anything on the platform. Of course, the solution is to get rid of it. I get the distinct feeling that censoring conservative content isn’t working that well, anymore. One key may be Tucker Carlson’s ratings, which are through the roof while CNN has gradually fallen to only friends and family.
· A simply unbelievable move on the part of our authoritarian government. The Shapes of Things: Ministry of Truth Edition. The Dems seem to be using East Germany as their model.
…is the love that American liberals have for Cuba’s Communist dictatorship. By any , Fidel Castro was an . And yet American liberals, as well as some Europeans, have never been able to let go. Scroll to the bottom for Michael Ramirez’ spot on advice.
· The Washington Post has a multi-page hit piece on Tucker Carlson. That seems to me like pretty good evidence that he is right over the target. Bombs Awaaaaay!
· It is becoming apparent that there was massive fraud in Fulton County, Ga and it appears that the same thing happened in Arizona. Gradually, the truth is coming out. We don’t have a precedent for dealing with this. If the evidence clearly[JW1] [JW2] shows the wrong winner was certified, the courts will face perhaps the most important matter our judiciary has ever faced. It should go straight to the Supreme Court, skipping the lower courts, since that is where it will likely wind up.
· The NFL has decided that they haven’t lost enough viewers and are dialing the Woke Meter up to 11 for the 2021 season. The NFL, MLB and NBA are all on my home’s restricted list. Related: Second lowest ratings ever for 2021 MLB All-Star Game.
· “Unexpectedly”: Former Fox Anchor Shepard Smith’s CNBC Show Is A Ratings Dumpster Fire. A very good synopsis of how CNBC badly miscalculated.
· Now that Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the Cuban regime, Sen. Rubio has an offer. What do you want to bet his offer is met with crickets.
· Devin Nunes: The Durham Report is still coming; some Obama officials will go to prison. I’ll believe it when I see it.
· So, this is the “spike” that caused Los Angeles to reinstitute mask mandates. Nuts, just nuts.
· Another example of our public servants who inhabit the swamp taking it upon themselves to determine what the masses should be exposed to. Federal Prosecutor deliberately delayed Hunter Biden probe to shield 2020 election. This kind of thing appears to be the rule rather than the exception. We’re approaching the point where the masses need to take to the streets with lanterns and pitchforks.
· Study finds that women can predict a man’s attitude toward casual sexual relationships based on his face. Bulging eyes and drool can be dead giveaways.