Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· An update on Sidney Powell efforts to invalidate the election results caused by problems with Dominion voting systems and SmartMatic software. She is convinced that she has the evidence, and she is a formidable advocate for the President. You should really Watch the interview. If you are getting your news from the mainstream media and the major networks, you might be forgiven for thinking that it’s over and time to move on. About 73 million Americans don’t agree.
· What a shock! More Trump votes found in Georgia.
· Insanity Wrap #88. Hillary Clinton was still disputing election results three years later. When was the last time the party of a successful challenger to a sitting president also managed to lose every single competitive House race? Answer: Never. It has never happened. But you’re supposed to believe it happened on November 3rd.
· Could watch this all day. A little instant Karma.
· Talk about potential disasters in the making. Sen. Bernie Sanders is lobbying for the position of Secretary of Labor in a potential Biden administration. Not sure the Senate would confirm him.
· Not yet called races and state elections. 11 House races are still uncalled and Rrepublicans lead in 8 and Democrats in 3. If that holds up, the House will be 222 D’s and 213 R’s. This would be a loss of 13 seats for the Dems.
· Some of you might have seen this disgusting clip of a Trump supporter being sucker-punched unconscious and then kicked. He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, disorderly conduct through inciting violence and being a felon in possession of a gun. Seems the BLM activist was already a registered child sex-offender. The streets need to be cleared of these “peaceful protesters” as the media refers to them.
· Profiles in Self-Awareness from the person responsible for thousands of deaths in nursing homes. Gov. Cuomo says leaders need to take responsibility for their mistakes. You first.