Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· The outcome I’d like to see come from the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Rittenhouse, Sandman Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN. In other news, Biden transferred power to Kamala Harris for 85 minutes while he was undergoing a colonoscopy. The highlight of her brief reign was the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse.
· An inconvenient fact for the climatistas. Climate-Related Disasters Kill Ever Fewer. I know this will be enlightening. The Hollywood Climate Institute will be delivering a lesson on Climate ‘Armageddon.’ Just can’t wait to be enlightened by this collection of nitwits.
· The Cook Political Report has shifted its predictions in three hotly contested Senate races toward Republicans in Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.
· Bill Maher has some advice for fellow Democrats. “You’re not going to win by telling working-class white people they’re evil.” Seems like grounded advice. Think they’ll listen? Neither do I. Meanwhile he has called out AOC for dismissing critics of ‘wokeness’ and challenged her to appear on his show. That I’d like to see.
· Yeah. Right. You really do think we’re idiots, don’t you? White House defends Marxist banking nominee as “eminently qualified.”
· Looks like GoFundMe has succumbed to ridicule and criticism by reversing their decision to no allow fundraising for Kyle Rittenhouse. There is probably a long list of folks about to be sued and they are hoping to avoid being on it.
· I know this will be enlightening. The Hollywood Climate Institute will be delivering a lesson on Climate ‘Armageddon.’ Just can’t wait to be enlightened by this collection of nitwits.
· This is what we deal with. Idiots. Just total idiots.