Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’ve finally found something I agree with Joe Biden on. The 56% of Americans who think they are better off than four years ago “probably shouldn’t vote for me.”[JW1] Sounds like he was filming a Trump ad.
· The Feds seem to be channeling Johnny Paycheck. Take This Fine And Shove It.
· The ACA has been a disaster and everyone I know agrees. Many more people now are postponing healthcare over costs that before the ACA existed.
· What if Biden and Harris held a campaign event together…and nobody showed up. Well, we don’t have to wonder anymore.
· He’s going to run out of wall space. Trump nominated for fourth Nobel Peace Prize. Let’s just go ahead and start work on Mt. Rushmore.
· Two members of the Senate Judiciary Committee distinguished themselves yesterday in their inanity, John Laroquette lookalike, Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI), a small man from a small state and[JW2] the always off the wall Mazie Hirono (D[JW3] -HI), who is giving Maxine Waters a run for the money in her quest for dumbest member of Congress (actually second dumbest as Hank Johnson (D-GA) pretty much has the #1 spot locked up). Sen. Whitehouse spent 30 minutes shuffling charts and didn’t ask a single question, while Sen. Hirono asked Judge Barrett the following question: “since you became a legal adult, have you ever made unwanted requests for sexual favors or committed any verbal or physical harassment or assault of a sexual nature?” Are you kidding me? The people of Hawaii must be so proud to be represented by this woman. Judge Barrett, who has two black children, was asked by Sen.Corey Booker is she condemned white supremacy. Really.
· Well, it wouldn’t be that much of a change as many of these people are already living in an altered universe. Stevie Nicks says she would choose to ‘live on another planet’ if Trump wins again. Maybe Bette Midler, Chelsea Handler and Rob Reiner will keep her company.
· Another one bites the dust. The Supreme Court will not hear the emoluments case already thrown out by a lower court. That means it is dead.
· Seventeen minutes that everyone should watch. From the Claremont Institute. Watch the whole thing. Trump 2020, A Man vs. A Movement. Speech by Tom Klingenstein, Chairman of The Claremont Institute, given to the Women’s National Republican Club.
· Yank Chain. Wait for Barking to start. President Trump’s tweet from last night immediately went viral.