Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Today is likely to be an interesting day in Congress. Pence promises ‘We will have our day in Congress’ with election challenges. Taken straight out of the Democrat’s playbook and they’re not happy about it. Meanwhile, Georgia state senators are calling on him to postpone counting the election results.
· Related: Looks like today’s Trump Rally in Washington, D.C. might have been a boon for the airline industry.
· Rasmussen Poll shows 19% excited about the election while 38% are angry or disappointed.
· If you want to see some headlines and stories you’re not likely to see covered on CNN or any of the major networks, you might want to add this to the list of sites you look at daily. Same format as the old Drudge Report.
· If this is accurate, these people need to be dealt with immediately and forcefully whenever they appear. Antifa attacks Josh Hawley’s home.
· Is Kamala Harris a serial liar? Well, she has a good role model when it come to plagiarism, doesn’t she?
· As Glenn Reynolds says, “Social Justice” is just another word for anti-American lies.” He is referring to this article: “Stolen Land” and Fake Numbers: How SJW’s invented the ‘Genocide’ Myth.
· As I said yesterday, I’m sure Nancy Pelosi is looking forward to dealing with newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, here displaying her mask on the House floor.
· The conviction seems to be building that the COVID virus most likely escaped from the Wuhan lab.
· As if they need any encouragement. Cotton says that blocking the electoral vote will only embolden Democrats to undermine the constitution.
· As someone said, COVID is killing civil rights faster that it is killing people. Cuomo seeks power to ‘remove or detain’ people ‘suspected of have m COVID.’ And from the paper of record, Bear Grylls is attempting his most dangerous survival stunt to date, surviving a day in a New York nursing home.
· Buying a house in Denmark is looking more and more attractive. Mortgage rates at zero percent for twenty-year mortgages.
· Three Grammy nominees have turned down their nominations because they are white. They are also idiots. Never heard of any of them.
· This is CNN. They bear no semblance to a real news organization and their viewers are woefully ignorant of current events.
· “Investing legend” Jeremy Grantham turns apocalyptic. I wouldn’t rush out and call my broker. I’ve seen a lot of “investing legends” lead people astray over the years.
· Beware the Mask Nazis. “These people are mentally deranged.” And should be mocked unmercifully.
· Illegal immigrants are trying to breach the barricades in hope that Biden will keep his promises. The Border Surge comes early.
· I now better understand “The Good German.” A scary read, but we all know it is perfectly on point[JW1] . The ease with which tens of millions of Americans have accepted irrational, unconstitutional and unprecedented police state-type restrictions on their freedoms, including even the freedom to make a living, has been, to understate the case, sobering.
· “Mr. Bean” star Rowan Atkinson has weighed in on “cancel culture”: “It’s important that we’re exposed to a wide spectrum of opinion, but what we have here is the digital equivalent of the medieval mob roaming the streets looking for someone to burn.”
· Prototype of 65-seat XB-1 Supersonic airliner will fly in 2021. The Overture, as it will be called, is scheduled to begin flying in 2026 and is planned for commercial flight by 2029.
· West Point has lost its way. It’s a sad thing when honor and honesty are given short shrift by a revered institution.
· The new conservatives are taking to the streets. The next two years before the next national elections are going to be interesting.