Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
Republicans need to stop fretting and prepare to do battle. Who’s Reeling?
· This piece posted by Steven Hayward of Powerline is worth reading. The Deep State is Rattled.
· A rare incidence of courage in academia. New Mexico State Univ. law professor tapes a response to the University’s president. Excellent. Wonder how long YouTube will leave it up. It is worth watching in its entirety. Unfortunately, he is the exception to the rule. Insanity in academia continues unabated.
· Constitutional Law Professor and Democrat Jonathan Turley: Swift new impeachment would damage the Constitution. I Pelosi’s hysteria is all about the potential of having to face Trump in 2024 and having him lead his supporters into the 2022 midterm elections. They are desperate to neuter him.
· Something is going on here. Aren’t people paying attention? Rasmussen Daily Presidential tracking poll still has Trump at 48%.
· This is interesting. Former Soviet leader Gorbachev says he knows who plotted the siege on U.S. Capitol. It’s interesting that things keep dribbling out despite the media’s one-sided narrative.
· I’ve been saying this for a year. Canadian expert’s research finds lockdown harms are 10 time greater than benefits.
· Unfortunately, I expect to see more of this. Antifa mob attacks Trump supporters in San Diego. Politicians and the media need to stop fanning the flames.
· You can add Forbes Magazine to my restricted list. Their Chief Content Officer, Randall Lane, announced that Forbes Media was “holding those who lied for President Trump accountable in what he called ‘a truth reckoning.’”
· Cryptocurrency market sees $200 billion evaporate in 24 hours as bitcoin pulls back. I’d hate to be the guy who bought that last tulip.
· Say what? German Chancellor lectures us about free speech.
· The Lib-Fascist Purge: Excerpt
So, the Establishment has decided to address the grievances of people who feel disenfranchised, silenced, and subjected to double standards with much more disenfranchisement, silencing, and double standards. Seems like an on-brand move for the most corrupt, unwise, and incompetent – yet remarkably arrogant – ruling caste America has ever known. Good plan – deny them the right to pick their 2024 president, clap like trained seals as corporate overlords cut off their ability to express themselves, and continue to treat their own supporters well and dissenters much, much worse. That’s sustainable. Say, let’s put out this blazing fire with this handy can of gasoline.
Yeah, they are having fun for now. While the supine GOP is tweeting hack cliches about Muh Not Who We Are, the left is trying to tighten the noose. But we’re woke. Rasmussen puts Trump’s popularity at 51%, rising after the riots. We aren’t blaming Trump for the riots. And we sure aren’t rolling over for these bastards.
· Nancy is upfront about why she is indulging in the current hysterics. In her 60 Minutes interview she confirmed Leslie Stahl’s suggestion. “There is a possibility that after all of this, there’s no punishment, no consequence, and he could run again for president,” Stahl said. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to have figured that one out.
· While the American left shrieks about “fairness” in distributing the vaccine, the UAE is just distributing it.