Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· So, Who Needs Twitter? Try donaldjtrump.com/desk.
· One of the funniest collection of memes I have ever seen.
· I shouldn’t be surprised. Those man on the street interviews always expose how clueless most people are. This one is a classic. Should the rich pay more taxes?
· A good example of how fake news gets proliferated. “Independently Confirmed” doesn’t mean what you think it means. There need to be consequences for these lying faux journalists and broadcast media types.
· Is Wokery Starting To Wane? A few recent indications that it may be happening. A few more examples. Across the country, parents are rising up against the teaching of racist Critical Race Theory. It’s what has to happen. Restaurant patrons at upscale restaurant in Louisville, KY were having none of it when the mob approached.
· I would think that perjury charges should be brought, but being that it is Minneapolis, probably not. Chauvin juror reportedly compromised.
· When can we expect that apology from ‘Biden Republicans’? You may remember that John Kasich, Christine Todd Whitman, Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain all told us how great Joe would be.
· One by one states are seizing the initiative. That’s good news. Latest is Kansas.
· DeSantis throws in a well-deserved dig at Washington, D.C. mayor Bowser as he ends COVID ordnances in Florida. Washington, D.C. is the most ridiculously woke municipality you can imagine.
· Another record for gun purchases in April. 1.7 million background checks.
· Woman accuses LA Sheriff’s Deputy of harassment. Body cam tells a different story.
· The CIA’s woke recruiting video has been the subject of a world-wide roasting. Here is clip. A “cisgender millennial who has been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.” Yessir, just the kind of go-getter I want working for the CIA. Notice the ratio of thumbs up to thumbs down views. Up 113, Down 1.5K.
· Sen. Cornyn needs to rethink his sponsorship of the Civics Secures Democracy Act. It does nothing to forestall the Federal Government interfering in curriculum.
· Basecamp bans ‘wokeness’ at work, and tantrum-throwing employees prove them 100% right. 1/3 of their employees resigned. Good riddance to bad rubbish. The company CEO’s statement should be used as a model for others.
“Every discussion remotely related to politics, advocacy or society at large quickly spins away from pleasant,” Jason Fried, Basecamp’s chief executive, wrote in a blog post. “You shouldn’t have to wonder if staying out of it means you’re complicit or wading into it means you’re a target.”
“We make project management, team communication, and email software,” Fried wrote. “We don’t have to solve deep social problems, chime in publicly whenever the world requests our opinion on the major issues of the day, or get behind one movement or another with time or treasure. These are all important topics, but they’re not our topics at work.”
· What’s up with this picture of the Bidens and Carters? I hope the President and First Lady enjoyed their trip to the Shire.
· Trust the computer climate models. They are done by experts. Whoops!