Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· I’m thinking the Dems called in the National Guard to the wrong place. Seattle and Portland experienced the riots on inauguration day. Wonder if they’ll call it a “black day in American history?” And this according to acting DHS Deputy Secretary: Nancy Pelosi wanted “crew-manned machine guns in Washington – that was rejected.” What a joke the whole Washington martial law inauguration theme has been. Just for grins, try to google and see if you can find any Democrat condemning the riots in Portland, Seattle or Denver over the past few days. Good luck.
· Think you aren’t a racist? The definition keeps getting broader. According to a handbook put out by the U.S. Army, you may be a racist if you celebrate Columbus Day, are in favor of border security, believe All Lives Matter, ever believed in American Exceptionalism and, heaven forbid, think Make America Great Again is a good slogan. Silly you. You thought membership is the KKK or Posse Comitatus was necessary. Trust me. These people think they are empowered and they would like nothing better than to institute Stalinist policies.
· Not a very smart guy to start with. Love this mashup of John Brennan.
· Biden’s priorities. He has released a list of 17 Executive Orders. John Hinderaker lists them and comments in Powerline. Read the end of the post.
1. Stop Border Wall Construction. Great idea. The more the merrier.
2. End the Muslim Travel Ban. Never existed. Probably should have.
3. Rejoin Paris Climate Accord. Was and is a joke. Anti-Trump move and nothing else.
4. End Keystone XL Pipeline. Great idea. Lets get rid of 20,000 well paying union jobs.
5. Count non-citizens in U.S. census again. Does anyone with a brain think this is a good idea?
6. Rejoin World Health Organization. Another stupid anti-Trump move. The WHO is a joke.
7. 100 Days Masking Challenge. Just after signing it he showed up at the Lincoln Memorial maskless. Nuff said.
8. Extend eviction and foreclosure moratoriums.
9. Extend “pause” on student loans until Sept. 30. Both of above are payoffs to Dem constituencies.
10. “Defend Dreamers” program for undocumented young Americans. Americans?
11. Change Trump’s arrest priorities for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. How? Likely to be only for the worse.
12. Keep protections for a group of Liberians in this country. What the hell is he talking about?
13. Restructure federal government coordination to the COVID-19 pandemic. Just words.
14. Actions to advance racial equality through the federal government. Every federal agency to review equity in their programs and actions. Revoke Trump’s “harmful” 1776 commission. Yes, good idea. Let’s not teach real American History.
15. Strengthen workplace discrimination protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity. The White House website’s contact form now asks for your pronouns. Not wasting any time.
16. Freezing last-minute Trump administration regulatory actions.
17. Formulate Executive Branch ethics doctrine. Joe’s just the guy for that.
· Back before the Washington Post became a Democratic Party organ, they had this to say about Joe Biden. “Joe Biden isn’t a gaffe machine. He’s the Lamborghini of gaffes.” American has a gaffe-prone president again. Since today’s comics are afraid to target Democrats, you have to go back a bit to find the good stuff. Robin Williams and Johnny Carson both weighed in.
· Trust in Media At All Time Low: Majority Believe Reporters Purposefully Trying To Mislead People. And the amazing thing is that the press doesn’t seem interested in repairing their reputation.
· The exodus from big tech’s intrusive data mining continues. DuckDuckGo just hit its first day ever with 100 million user searches.
· This article reminded me of my happy bachelor days before social media. I can’t imagine having to deal with that.
· Hilarious evidence that correlation isn’t always causation. At least we hope not. Spurious Correlations.
· Trump’d Top-10 Triumphs: A Last Look At A Remarkable Presidency. I predict it won’t be long until we start seeing the “Miss Me, Yet” memes proliferate.
· Looking for that perfect home defense firearm. Look no further. The Tippmann 9mm Gatling Gun uses your Glock magazines and cranks out about 600 rpm. Just the thing to make Antifa think there might be better neighborhoods riot in.
· Shocker: Biden lied about fracking ban. I’m shocked, just shocked.
· Well, she kept her word. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) filed articles of impeachment against President Biden on his first full day in office alleging abuse of power for his family’s business connections in China and Ukraine while he served as vice president.
· What could possibly go wrong? Biden restarts immigration to U.S. from countries exporting terrorism.
· Some Kentucky Republicans are not happy with Mitch McConnell. The Nelson County GOP voted to censure him. He’s lost a lot of Republicans for his lack of loyalty.
· Well, it’s about time. Pennsylvania legislators unveil plan to ban “no-excuse mail-in voting” from the state.
· Want to see some heads explode? Send this idea to one of your liberal friends. LOL.
· There is a new look in the White House press room.
· This could be a record. Biden killed 52,100 jobs in his first 8 hours in office. Killing the Keystone Pipeline and the construction of the Border Wall is a devastating blow to well paying jobs. I’m sure there is a plan to make them up.