Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· “The Smartest Man in the Room” is on Sidney Powell’s team. Navid Keshavarz is one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to cyber-security problems. He has done work in the past for DIA, CIA, NSA, DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis[JW1] and M.I.T. With the New York Times touting Dr. Kfeshavarz-Nia’s brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they’ll struggle to claim he’s not a reliable expert. The more data experts see, the more the legitimacy of Biden’s victory is in doubt.
· Hopefully, a step in the right direction. FBI asks Voter Integrity Project for findings on possible illegal ballots.
· Biden’s victory is becoming less and less plausible as more and more objective data emerges.
· Gen. Flynn speaks for first time since being pardoned by President Trump. He called reports of a Biden victory, “the greatest fraud in American history.”
· And this just in. Biden takes lead in Hall of Fame voting.
· It’s a miracle! NY Dem House Candidate behind by 30,000 votes on election night makes up deficit when Dem judge “reviews” rejected ballots and wins by 13 votes. The election crooks seem to be taking the attitude “In for a penny, in for a pound.”
· “Absolutely remarkable”: No one who got Moderna’s vaccine in trial developed severe COVID-19. The initial results certainly make Operation Warp Speed look like a master stroke by President Trump. One suggestion is to call the vaccine “the Trump shot.” That would save on a lot of inoculations, I suspect[JW3] .
· How should Trump supporters react is Biden is sworn in as President, which he should not be, and which may not happen. I think Glenn has pretty much summed up how most Trump supporters will react.
· Star Wars is here. Laser weapons are about to become ubiquitous on the battlefield. A very interesting article on the development of laser weapons. Spectral Beam Combination seems to be the secret.
· Biden appointee spread the conspiracy that Russian hackers changed Hillary’s 2016 votes to Trump. There is more if you want to search. She is borderline deranged and totally unqualified for the position proposed, head of the OMB.
· A long and very interesting article by David Horowitz on his evolvement from Communist, Leftist Radical to Trump supporter.
· After yesterday’s hearings, Arizona State Rep Mark Finchem says, “We are clawing our electoral college votes back.” Citizens in Arizona seem to be coming out of the woodwork to “Stop the Steal.”
· “The Smartest Man in the Room” is on Sidney Powell’s team. Navid Keshavarz-Nia is one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to cyber-security problems. He has done work in the past for DIA, CIA, NSA, DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis[JW4] and M.I.T. With the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia’s brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they’ll struggle to claim he’s not a reliable expert.
· I mentioned in yesterday’s post about Vanderbilt Women’s Soccer Goalie, Sarah Fuller, becoming the first woman to play in a SEC football game. Matt Walsh had some apropos comments about it.