Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Quote for today from Ayn Rand in Atlas Shrugged, 1957.
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – When you see that money is flowing to those[JW1] who deal, not in goods, but in favors – When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming self-sacrifice – You know that your society is doomed.”
· Slow Joe: A “Get Off My Lawn” Moment. Whatever you do, listen to Nancy Pelosi’s comment when Joe asked her if he needed to take any questions. She thought her mike was off. It tells you all you need to know. “No, we don’t want him to talk.” Holy Cow!
· If you bank with Wells Fargo, you might make sure and keep your political beliefs secret. Senate candidate Lauren Witzke, an America First activist, found out the hard way. Wells Fargo has been on my personal restricted list for a long time.
· We don’t know the answer to this question, but it would probably get very ugly. What Happens if the Election Audits Go Trump’s Way. The Supreme Court won’t be able to dodge their responsibility if state audits result in their elections being decertified.
· Is our model for this East Germany? Biden administration asks Americans to report ‘potentially’ radicalized friends and family. Why not just go ahead and change the FBI’s name to the Stasi.