Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Sorry, Joe. I and about 80 million other Americans don’t buy it. An angry, coughing Joe Biden wants you to know he’s a ‘legitimate’ president, winning his election ‘free and fair.’
· An overview of what’s going on legally. Election outcome unclear amid legal challenges. It, unfortunately, is looking more and more as if Biden will take the oath on Jan. 20, 2021, but there is still hope that justice will prevail. It is, however, getting dimmer, but hope springs eternal…
· President Trump is considering a special prosecutor to investigate Hunter Biden. It would survive a change in the oval office so do it. Merry Christmas CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming. “Best wishes from the entire Biden family.” Say, could you wire me $10 million.
· The Nevada GOP has subpoenaed the DMV, claiming hundreds of illegal immigrants voted. Needs to be fast-tracked.
· Good riddance. Steve Schmidt is a Democrat now, after years spent shaming Republicans over Trump.
· We’re likely to see more and more of this, and we should. Entire Washington town defies Washington State lockdown orders.
· Iowa’s largest newspaper which endorsed all Democrats, has had enough of the “steal.”
· The Democrat’s gift that keeps on giving. AOC says Pelosi and Schumer have to go. Who though we could find some common ground? Civil War on the Left?: Biffing Biden. Identity politics is coming back to bite someone on the ass.
· This shouldn’t be a surprise. The majority of Americans support allowing to require proof of citizenship for voting.
· Maybe it will ultimately affect the obscene salaries some of these people are paid. Advertisers shaken: ‘We are now in a situation where the NFL is declining.
· The University of Texas beclowns itself as it announces, with no irony whatsoever, that their Moody College of Communication will be awarding the Dan Rather Medals for News and Guts. They are to “be awarded to professional ad collegiate journalists who go the extra mile – overcoming obstacles like stonewalling and harassment – to get the story that tells truth to power.” Here is a longer look at it.
· Finally, a good statistical explanation for Joe Biden’s victory.
· Good news for Joe. Drug reverses age-related mental decline within days. Sorry Kamala.
· A little poetic justice from Morelia, Mexico. Robbers run over by intended victim.
· A very good 25-minute interview with Sidney Powell. People need to go to prison.