Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· How dumb are reporters? You don’t have to answer that. I think we all have a pretty good idea. Andrea Mitchell, whose only apparent claim to fame is being married to Alan Greenspan, made the mistake of trying to go head-to-head with Ted Cruz, her intellectual superior by a country mile. Equally funny, Jennifer Rubin stepped in for the high five and instead stepped on a rake. These are our intellectual betters, folks. They are nothing more than political operatives with a byline.
· Biden Speaks. It isn’t getting any better, folks. Wonder what the Vegas over/under odds are. I’m leaning towards “under.”
· A fascinating article about the Mossad’s assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh. He was working hard on a nuclear device even as Obama and his crew of Keystone Cops like Biden and Kerry were loading pallets of cash onto a plane to sent to Tehran. Jake Wallis Simons wrote a detailed article in The Jewish Chronicle. Maybe we can sublet our intelligence operations to the Mossad.
· If the Democrats in Congress actually thought that their vote to strip Rep. Greene of her committee assignments would mute her, all they seem to have done is increase her support and empower her. She’s turning out to be a nice thorn in their side. One that is needed.
· I mentioned Mark Cuban’s decision not to play the National Anthem at Mavericks games. He received a lot of pushback, notable from the NBA who informed the public and Mark Cuban that the Anthem would be played before all games by all teams. In an unforced error, the White House wasted no time showing support for Cuban. Aren’t you so proud to have such an unabashed patriot in the White House?
· Here’s how close it was. There is no doubt in my mind at all that fraud was the deciding factor.
· Louisiana Senator Cassidy voted with five other Republicans that the impeachment was not unconstitutional. It took the Louisiana Republican party all of an hour to censure him.
· Jeep apparently had second thoughts about their super bowl ad after finding out their spokesman had recently gotten a DUI. MADD was not happy.
· Does remind me a one of the gospel huckster couples that used to always be on late night TV. Joe and Jill.
· I don’t think this is the direction the Dems want to head. Utah axes gun-permit requirement. We don need no stinkin permits.
· Twitter permanently censors Project Veritas for exposing censorship by Twitter.
· Good timing, Joe. Yemen’s Houthis carry out drone attack on Saudi airport a few days after Biden revokes their terror designation.
· If anyone need and deserved to be impeached, it looks more and more like Gov. Cuomo is a prime candidate. This just came out and it’s damning. He hid nursing home data so feds wouldn’t find out.
· As Churchill said, a lie can get halfway around the world before the truth gets one leg in its pants. The Dems count on this. The Dopeler Effect at work.