Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· Tucker Carlson speaking to Hungarians. Well worth watching, particularly the last four minutes.
· A textbook case of the results from Democrat’s immigration policy. Remember this in November 2022.
· Hardly a surprise. The UN IPCC report is the latest in Climate Porn. Naturally, the media is having a field day. The “Death Knell” for Fossil Fuels. United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called the IPCC’s assessment — the most detailed review of climate science ever conducted — “code red for humanity. This report must sound a death knell for coal and fossil fuels, before they destroy our planet,” he said in a statement. Sound familiar?
· Slow learners on the left. But we’ll get it right this time. Venezuela removes price controls and miraculously the shelves are suddenly stocked with merchandise.
· It is way past time to fight back and to do so violently. These people need to pay a heavy price for their anarchy and attacks on peaceful citizens. Not a tear will be shed.