Reveille Reconnaissance Blog
This blog is for the benefit of both subscribers and non-subscribers and is public to assist...
To subscribe to the Reveille Letter, click here
· People Are Catching On. The Emperor has no clothes. As we say in the South, he's nekkid. The late Lewis Grizzard described the difference between "naked" and "nekkid" for our Northern friends. Naked means you don't have any clothes on. Nekkid means you don't have any clothes on and you're up to something.
· Some comments from a former National Security expert, Fred Fleitz, on the Tucker Carlson/NSA scandal. He seems to side with Tucker.
· Well, Joe did say Hunter was the smartest guy he knew. Hunter Biden had ‘Genius’ plan to unionize prostitutes. Did Pimp Daddy get his 10%?
· All you need to know about the NEA. Vote against their candidate in every school board election. Teachers’ Union backs Critical Race Theory. From Stephen Kruiser: Teachers’ Unions Are Showing Their Evil Again.
· Joe Biden has a long history of making stuff up so it shouldn’t be surprising that he told a whopper about hitting a 368-foot home in a Congressional baseball game. Didn’t happen. He just can’t help himself.
· Well, maybe UNC just dodged a bullet. Hope so, although it’s not because of anything they did right.
· Gee, I wonder why this is? The majority of Americans don’t believe that Joe Biden is calling the shots in the White House: Poll. Of course he isn’t. No one with half a brain thinks he is.
· A potentially major breakthrough in water purification. “Millions of times more effective than commercial purification.”
· As the House gets ready to try again on a climate bill, a little history is worth remembering. It was such a bad bill that they couldn’t pass it with even a 60 seat majority in the Senate.
· The Unlivable City. It is criminal what has happened to this great city. It is clear that progressives should not be allowed anywhere near the reins of governmental power. They need to find a Rudy Giuliani mayor to kick ass and take some names.